chapter 6

~a few days later~

I went to my locker and grabbed my books I was a bit early this morning. I shut my locker put the lock on.. I finished my food and went upstairs and studied and did my homework. Then I apply for a part in a movie online. I walked outta my room and went over to my mom and dad's room. They had suit cases out and clothes everywhere. "When do you leave?" I asked asked. "Well tomorrow we pack our stuff on the buses make sure everyone gets their stuff on bored to then the day after we leave." Mom said and tossed dad his shoes. I said 'k' and layed on their bed it was so soft. "Becky Marcella Lopez get off the bed!" Dad yelled I got up "fine, but don't call me by middle name" Dad looked at me weirdly "it makes me feel like a kid but I am not!" I yelled and walked out of the room I bumped into some one and saw a phone fly forward. I looked up and saw Alex. "Sorry Alexandra" I teased "shut up Beck" he said I picked up his phone "who ya texting?" I asked and looked at the screen the name said Dylan. Ugh creepy Dylan Stalker Dylan weird Dylan. He is Alex's Freind who had a crush on me, Cynthia, Ashley, Audrey, Camila, even mom. He would pay Paparazzi to take photos of us outside as well as inside our house. And he had a journal where he would right down everything​ we would do. Jason,Alex and dad ended up kicking him out once they found out about it. "Why the hell are you texting Dylan! That's putting us in danger again." I said and crossed my arms. "He texted me I told I'll call the police if he comes near me or you guys." He said "good." I mumbled and walked back to my room and pulled out my swim suit I changed and put on some sun screen. I put my hair up and a pony tail and walled down stairs and opened the patio door I shut it behind me a d threw my towel on a chair I went on the diving board and did a front flip into the pool. And I just floated and swam around.

~1hour later~

I swam to the ladder and grabbed my towel  and dried off. I walked inside of the house and locked the patio door. Behind me I saw Camila and Cynthia watching TV. "What time is it?" I asked Cynthia turned on he phone "8:00" she said I turned and walked upstairs I got a shower and brushed my teeth. I got on my pajamas and went back to my room I set my alarm for 7:45 I hate getting up early but I have a Interview tomorrow for some radio talked show. I turned off my  lights and soon went to sleep.