Our mysterious epic love

For over a century,I've lived in secret.Hiding in the shadows, alone in the world.Until now.I'm a vampire and this is my story.

I had a plan.I wanted to change who I was.Give my life to someone new. Someone without the past.Without the pain.Someone alive.

I've been seventeen years old since 1864.Yes, being a 150 year old teenager has been the height of my happiness.Now I have to protect her.I know how hard it is but I have to know her.

Chapter 1

-Anastasia!?Wake up honey you need to go school!You will miss the bus!Jackson you too!

Anastasia's P.V.

Another year without our parents...It's hard for us to understand and get over it but everyday we try to start a new life without misery.Dear diary...

Jackson:Hey you down now!The bus is already here!

Anastasia:Okay Jack I'm coming!

Jade:Guys come on!COME ON!JACKSON,ANASTASIA COME DOWN!

Jack+Sia:We are here aunt..

Jade:Well,it's first day at school I don't want troubles.That's for you Jackson..

Jackson:You know me Jade

Jade:And you misses 'Dear Diary'

Anastasia:Hey?!Are you reading my diary?!

Jade:Of course no,but your so addicted to it so..you're misses 'Dear Diary'.

Anastasia:Hahaha very funny.

Jade:Good luck guys.Be strong as always.I love you.

Jack+Sia:We too Jade.

Anastasia:Well Jackson,I said and I closed the door behind me,where is the bus?

Jackson:Emm...I love you too??!!

Anastasia:You're really my brother...

Helen:Hey guys what's up?

Anastasia:Helen! I said and I hugged her,how are you?I didn't see you for ages...

Helen:Yes I know...I was busy with my gramms and with stuff..you know...

Anastasia:Yeah,I understand...

Helen:Hey Jackson,how are you?

Jackson:Fine...

Anastasia:You're pretty fine!

Jackson:Humor?

Anastasia:Always!

Jackson:I'm not sure about it cause I'm cold...

Anastasia:Jackson!!!

Helen:Hahaha okay we need to go school now!

*Salvatores's House*

Kyle:So..Niall..you're back..

Niall:Yes,uncle Kyle,I came back to be a 150 year's normal teenager and live my life without my brother.

Kyle:Good.Now go to register to High School as you want to be a normal teenager.Right?

Niall:You're always the person I can trust.

Kyle:Your dad told me to be like this.

Niall:I appreciate this.

Kyle:But you're not going to school.