Chaos in Arandelle ~Chapter 1~

{ E l s a 's POV }

'you'll hurt them, you HURTED them, and Anna.... she nearly died twice'

no.... no....

'you have no control about ANYTHING, the ice controls YOU...'

NO! NO! NO IT DOESN"T!! I DO THE CONTOLLING!!

'he disappeared, remember?'

who did? WHO DID?!!

'little 'ole flames'

"Elly? Elly, hey, let's play!!" an Auburn haired boy grin mischievously and ran around the pile of snow surrounding him. "catch me if you can! haha~"

flames?......

"Elly!! Stop starring and let's play, its a snow day and i-" his grin stayed in place as blood started to seep through his chest....

he fell to the ground and the snow immedietly started to turn a dark red..

flames!! NOOO!!!

"Elsa?! Elsa!" the voice came from everywhere

another bloody figure appeared no, ANNA!!!!!!

"ELSA!" I gasped as bright light engulfed my eyes and I looked around to see worried faces of my new family.

"A....anna" I breathed out at the girl beside me, her bed hair all-so natural "Kr-kristoff..." I said as I looked at the man behind my sister

"and olaf!" I smiled at the happy snowman but I can see the worry in his eyes, all of theirs.

"Elsa, Elsa, what's wrong?" Anna hesitantly asked

I smiled at her tiredly, "it's nothing Anna, just a nightmare" I said, still breathlessly.

her worry didn't disappeared but she nodded, best reaction so far "I'm here, Elsa, don't forget"

I nodded "how could I? now get out because I have my duties as queen to do and I have to get ready"

she sighed but left the room with her fiancé. I sighed 'best for her not to know'

a cruel laugh, 'oh but Elsa, I'm still here~'

"leave me alone," I muttered "you were nothing but trouble for these past thirteen years"

he laughed 'oh I know that, but not as trouble as-'

"enough" I said with a scowl as I changed clothes "he is not real, he NEVER was, my parents told me so"

sighing in relief with the lack of response, I decided to head out my room to my throne room.

※ * ※ * ※ * ※ * ※ * ※ ※ * ※ * ※ * ※ * ※ * ※

{ J a c k 's POV}

Smilling in glee, i chuckled to myself as i flew over my town.... the same area where i woke up for the first time as Jack Frost.... Watching kids run around with snowballs and having fun was enough tp cheer up my day.

Though, something caught my eyes... a certain brown haired girl in tattered clothes ran and duck into an old alley way. I followed behind, since she is just a kid and I am a guardian. . .

I just stayed there at the entrance not sure if the child believes in me. . . though, that question was answered when the girl turned just as i accidentally bumped to the dumpster at the entrance. she turned around frantically, fear evident in her eyes.