i) YOSHINO

Hello, everyone! My name is Yoshino but you can also call me Yoshi. 

I first got into Lost and Found Music Studios about a year ago when I found the show while browsing through Netflix. I started watching the show and completely fell in love with it. I just related to many of the characters of the show and I enjoy listening to the music. My favorite male character is a tie from the members of Luke's band while my favorite female character is Maggie.  My main ships from the show are Laggie (Luke and Maggie) and Juva (Jude and Eva).

I got into Backstage around the same time as Lost and Found. I've always enjoyed watching mockumentary shows so it's one of the reasons why I watched Lost & Found and Backstage. My favorite female character is a tie between Alya and Bianca while my favorite male character is Beckett. 

But apart from Lost & Found and Backstage, I also enjoy reading books, watching Hulu/Netflix, and listening to musicals so if you have a recommendation for whichever then don't be afraid to send me a message

But apart from Lost & Found and Backstage, I also enjoy reading books, watching Hulu/Netflix, and listening to musicals so if you have a recommendation for whichever then don't be afraid to send me a message.  My messages are open for everyone <3

-----------------------

Here are other places you could find me in:

My main account is ilovemusic123175 here on Wattpad.

Tumblr - phillipas00 (this is my main Tumblr where I reblog about various fandoms I'm a part of), multifandomsimagine (this is where I write 'x reader' stories like gif imagines, one shots, etc), and yoshinorecommends (I reblog some of my favorite stories here so I won't spam my other blogs)

Quotev - musiclover1072 (my main account) and ilovemusic123175  (my backup account)

AO3 - musiclover1072