Important

You all are probably mad or annoyed that I keep updating this instead of my other books. And I don't blame you.

But as you've read since the past 18 chapters, I'm going through something that I can't escape.

And I can't find any comfort for it in the real world. Aside from my friends and girlfriend who are probably reading this right now... but I decided to come for you guys.

In an attempt.

An attempt for help.

Just something.

Anything.

And very few of these are motivation for those of you that are like me. I'm trying to help you out, while at the exact same time, it gets worse for me.

I love you guys more than myself. So if you feel the way I do, talk to me. You guys deserve to live.💙

Please stay safe and be the brilliant person I know you are and don't take away your precious life.

You haven't realized it yet, but there's something out there that'll change your shitty world around.

Just keep trying!💙

Don't give up!

And again, if you feel this way, talk to me. You deserve your precious life. So don't take it away, please.

You'll just make everyone that loves you but was afraid to say it hurt. And that'll probably drive them into the same state and it'll be a repeating circle of depression.

I love you all.

Do the right thing.

And if not for your future, for me.

💙💙💙💙