chapter 8

Hey all my little suger plums. Welcome back. I promised a new chapter and here it is. BUt first i'd like to thank all of the people that have read. thank you all and I hope that everyone of you Is happy and having an amazing day. Lets get to the book now.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sal's POV

"god damit larry, my dads gonna kill me!" I yelled at him from the other side of the bars. Larry gives a sigh and leaned back onto the wall. "I already said I was sorry Sal." I groaned and leaned back so. I should probably explain why we're yelling. It all started this morning.

{Tem skip to this morning}

Its been a couple of days since the whole car thing and larry and I haven't got to talk that much. Hes been busy and Ive been helping my dad. that's changing today. Larry and I are heading back to the mall to pick up all my clothes. Asher had texted him yesterday telling him that some one had dropped them off.

Larrys gonna pick me up in a couple minutes so I got out of my PJ and slipped on some red skinny jeans, paired with a black sweater, and finished with a pair of sneakers. TUrning to the clock I see that it is 10:37. Larry shoud be here soon.

I lay down on the couch and turn on the TV. It's kinda boring and I start to feel my eyes drop. I shake myself awake and turn back to the TV, but it's to late. My eyes close and darkness takes over.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

And that's it, that's the chapter. Have a good day.

JK authors note

So, hey everyone. I am so sorry. I have been going through a lot of things these past couple months and haven't had a chance to get anything done. I love every single one of you guys and I hope you can forgive my.

with lots of love and pixie dust -P