chapter 1

i was in bed asleep, waiting to get a call from my mom for me to come down stairs, until i heard a happy call that sounded like this: "EBANY! COME DOWN!" it was from my mom! i never expected it to be my 11th birthday! i felt so excited to go and get my presents! i got up, stumbling a little bit. i'd always scream "YAY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! YAY!" but i was a bit tired for that. i walked fast down the stairs and came into the lounge. my mom, dad and big brother were all there, lola and lexi were there too, but, in my suspicion, lola was sniffing at one of my presents. "what is it lola?" i asked her as i came to her. "meow" was all she said, i can speak cat too, to i understood her. "really?" i asked. "an new animal-like pet? from the wild? although you shouldn't really give secrets away, ya'know, that'd make them not secrets anymore." "meow." was what she came out with, again. but this time it meant "open it" so i opened up the present, and there was this cute fennec fox, a baby it was, as my place was hot and summery like day which is good cause that means fennec foxes can survive, this baby one was a boy. my mom and dad sang happy birthday along with my big brother. i switched on the news to see what is happening to the world. "there is going to be a category 5 flood in the uk this evening so there will be no school as it is heading towards bellshill in scotland so make sure you survive on higher places or if you can't evacuate cause of something, meaning your pets or anything then as you should know that most people will die during the hurricane as this will also be a hurricane harvey, as houston said." and then the news spoke to one of the scottish people. "yeah yeah it is heading to the waters live church and over the road so you must evacuate immeditly so that you don't die." the guy said. "bellshill scotland news" the news said. i picked up the fennec fox and, to my family's questions, i said this: "i'll call you fennekin, there for you and the pokemon called fennekin are both fennec foxes." "what do you mean by that?" my dad asked me. "i meant that fennekin and the pokemon fennekin are both familier, fennekin and pokemon fennekin are the same species but the pokemon fennekin breaths fire there for it is a fire type, this fennekin is a normal fennec fox, which means it cannot breath out fire so it is not a fire type, this one." i answered. "alright." dad nodded. we were meant to escape.