chapter 2

within history, i began to pack my things up, the news said it was coming in the evening anyways, but when we finished, we couldn't forget about lexi and her pralisim, so i said "WE HAVE GOT TO STAY WITH LEXI! WE CANNOT LEAVE HER BEHIND! IF SHE HAS BEEN PARALIZED, WE CANNOT LET HER DIE ALONE! REMEMBER SHE WAS MY SEVENTH BIRTHDAY PRESENT? I'D CRY MY HEART OUT, HEARTBROKEN IF WE HAD CAME BACK TO SEE HER DEAD BY THE DROWN OF THE WATER WHILE IN THE HURRICANE HARVEY!", and from this, it was more of a cry out than a scream. "right,we'll use the blanket to carry her-wait, did we forget that you slept till near evening?" my big brother asked. "so to half an hour it will be here? oh no!" i said. we got the spare blanket that was on one of the chairs and put her on it and she lay down. i packed my laptop up with the other things in need of it. i also almost forgot about fennekin and lola. "fennekin, lola, you two are gonna come with me." and so they followed me. i was always wanting to escape with three types of creatures, big to small. it too a few more minutes to get all of the food out of the cupboard and into the bags. after those few minutes, the storm arrived, it was too late to take both lola's and lexi's beds with us, and there was also police men bluring out words that were saying "THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, EVACUATE NOW!" so we ran to the car but then the storm separated my family from me, lexi, lola and fennekin were still with me with the bag of my stuff, my family couldn't make their way back to me so i had to head to the bing, meaning the big hill. it was just a few blocks away from us anyways, so as we got there, we climbed the hill, lexi was still with me and i was the one carrying her, so she was ok, when we got to the top, i put lexi down, along with the others. i had no internet so i only played minecraft and used pain to draw, river-like hurricane lasted for at least three days.