Chapter 8 Surprise

Once we reached the school gate, Joyce constantly woke up me by nagging at my ear a thousand times(5 times only actually), which make me awake cuz it annoyed me.

Me:"OK OK, stop it!I'm awake already..."

I wanna sleep so desperately,but she just pull me out of the seat and go with my eyes still half open. As usual the class was noisy after holiday, everyone was busy talking about their recent life. I just sat at my place and doze off before the class bell rang. Our class teacher went in earlier today. Miss Ashley had long dark colour hair,with a attractive brown eyes and fair look. She is really beautiful, almost similar to an angel since she is gentle,kind,fun...class is never bored with her around.

Miss Ashley:"Listen up class, today we'll be having a new student joining our class. "

She spoke with a smile. Everyone was excited about it and wondering how was the new student looked like.

Student 1:"oh... I hope that person is charming or pretty!"

Student 2:"Hope it's not a scary person,i would be looking forward for a friendly type buddy...hehe

The class heated up with that conversation.

Miss Ashley:"OK, calm down...let's meet your new friend"

The new student walked in.

New student:"Hello,my name is Sam and I hope all of us can be friend and help each other..."

I can't believe my ears. I'm I dreaming? I was bit shocked that moment.

Student 1:"Gosh!His looks..."

Student 2:"Well he seem friendly to me..."

I heard some of my classmates whisper. My mind was overwhelmed to see the new student and wondering if it's the person I met yesterday.

Me:"What?!It's really him! "

I accidentally said it out loud. Joyce look at me with her big surprise looking eyes.

Joyce:"What's wrong??You know him? "

She ask.

Me:"Err...I'll explain it at leisure time."

I frowned with a sign. What could happen next, everything is coming up too suddenly. I scratch my head in confusion.