One

"OMG, I know! Yeah! Okay, pick you up around 7? Brilliant! Same! Okay! Bye!"

I can't believe that I'm going to a Nashliar concert, they're only like, the best band EVER! It kinda sucks that my dad has to take me and Casey to the concert, but we can't drive ourselves because we're 16.

I'm preparing myself even though it's only 5.

******

After having a refreshing shower and blow drying my hair, I am officially prepared to begin getting ready!

******

After a while I finally set on my Nashliar t-shirt, black skinny jeans and my pale blue vans (that are worn to death).

"Come on Sam, it's time to pick up Cassandra!"

*****

"THIS IS AMAZING!"

I yelled to my best friend, Cassie, over all the music.

"YEAH! AND IT'S ONLY THE OPENING ACT! IMAGINE WHAT NASHLIAR WILL BE LIKE!"

*****

After the concert ended I headed back to my house, where I found a shock.

(Now would be a good time to mention my looks; I have chest length dirty blonde hair- curly, blue eyes, I'm petite yet curvy and quite tall.)

"Hey, Mom, Dad? What's up?"

"Sweetie,"

My mother began the news that was about to change my life.

"We've uh... Received a phone call. From a boy. Named Ethan Nash."

They talk a pause because they knew I would scream.

"ETHAN NASH? THE GUY FROM NASHLIAR?!?!?!?!"

"Yes. Him. His brother, he's the same age as you"

"Oh yeah, I knew he had a brother but that's pretty much it"

"Well. Ethan said his brother was stood next to you in the concert. He saw your name on your ticket and got Ethan to try and find your number for him. They found the house number, and well, you can guess from there."

"Did you give him my mobile?"

"Yep. Check your phone"

"It's dead, I'll check in the morning. See you tomorrow, good night, love you!"

"Love you sweetie"

My parents chorused.