bet 1

Alexis POV:The school bell rings what means only one thing, vacation! I stand up to put all my books in my bag and walk over to my friends. “Alexis it’s vacation! I am so sorry we need to let you stay here all by yourself” My friend Kristen says. My 3 best friends all went on a vacation for 5 weeks, 3 with their parents and 2 alone. I couldn’t come with them since I didn’t have enough money but I don’t mind. “It’s ok girls, I will find a way to entertain me in the most boring city on earth!” they laugh with me but know it isn’t a joke, this really is the most boring city on earth. Nothing ever happens here but it is fine, now I have an excuse to sit outside all day in the garden and read the books I bought over the past year.

We went down the hallway and got all of our books out of our lockers. "I'm with my car and have to leave now and grab my clothes! See you girls tomorrow and for you Alexis, have a very nice vacation. You will make the best of it and if something finally happens here, please text me!" Felicia says. She than hugs me and walks away from us. The three left of us, Kristen, Clara and I close our lockers. We just stood there still saying nothing, I think it was kind of awkward so I started looking down the hallway. Loads of students where running outside, the seniors screamed and everyone looked so happy. When Kristen, Clara and I finally started to move we went to grab our bikes. Finally arriving at our bikes I hugged Kristen goodbye and so did Clara. We lived close to each other but Kristen needed to go an separate way. 

The ride on our bikes went quit, we where both thinking about the vacations ahead of us, i guess. "So Alexis, I need to go now. My street is at my right. I will speak to you soon and tell me everything about the amazing vacation you are going to have!" she says. "I will Clara, I will. I have a kind of feeling this is going to be the best vacation i have ever had!" "Alexis, you have never been on vacations, how do you know this one is going to be the best you have ever had?" Clara asked. "I don't know i just have this good feeling and it will work out for me. Have fun with Kristen and Felicia and don't forget me while being on vacation!" I said when giving Clara a hug. My house was just a minute away so i got home quick and lay down on my bed. This is going to be the best vacation ever, i just can feel it.