Chapter 11

Isinandal nito ang ulo nya sa dibdib ni James. " I love you" she whispered.

Tiningnan nya si James at ngayon punong-puno ito ng kapusukan.

" Really" James asked him.

" I love you" she said again and she kissed James passionately.

While they kissing James stood up and carrying Cindy's through her bedroom.

Cindy's leg wrapped around his waist  while her hands on her neck.

Nang makapasok na sila ay isinara ni James ang pinto gamit ang kanyang paa.
At isinandal nya si Cindy sa pintuan.

" I love you too, honey" James muttered, and he kiss again. He began to undress his self, he move his polo at maging kay Cindy ay hinubad nya din.

James expert tongue explore her breast.
Nagpalipat-lipat ang halik nito mula sa kanyang dibdib papunta sa kaliwa. James kneading ang playing it with his thumb too.

Mas lalong nakaramdam ng init si Cindy sa ginagawa sa kanya. His suckingher tits, and it feels good to her. May halong gigil ang bawat sipsip ni James dahil nararamdaman nya ang mahinang pagkagat nito sa utong nya.

" Aahh..... H-hmmm......" she moaned loudly. They went to her chamber, and he laid down Cindy slowly.

She arched her back to offer herself more. Napangiti naman si James sa ginawa ng dalaga at mas lalong ginalingan pa nya ang ginagawa
Her hands wrapped to his neck.

Nag-angat ito ng tingin " Do you want me honey??" He whisper to her seductively and he kissed her earlobe. Kinilabutan naman si Cindy sa ginawa nito.

" I want you James, now and forever, i want you for all my entire life" she said while looking his eyes very deep.

" But for now i want you inside me " she demanded.

" okay honey as you wish" James kissed her lips down to her neck.

Hinubad na nito ang natitirang saplot ng dalaga sa katawan. " Hhmm. Beautiful" and he began to play on her clit. He cupped her face and began to kissed again but this time very passion and agressive.

His kissed down lower.  " he licked her navel and he draw a circle through his tongue.. " Aahh.." she moan.

Now his face facing her pussy. Hindy mapigilan ni Cindy ang pamulahan ng pisngi. She closed her legs and look to James.

" Why??" He asked, Hindi na kumibo si Cindy. James opened her legs again " Don't be shy honey, you look so beautiful" he said.

He spread her legs wider. He licked his lips first before bending down on her wet pussy.

" O-ohhh..." she gasped at the first touch of his tongue on her folds " Uhmmmm..." she heel his tongue playing to her clit.

" i love your taste honey" James muttered, his hand touch her core and massage it.

"  It' s time honey" he position himself to her. " H-hmmm.." she moaned.

He touched his own dick and he moved down and up. Inilapit nya ito sa pagka-babae ni Cindy at marahang kinikiskis nito ang ulo ng kanyang pagka-lalaki sa pagka-babae nito. 

" Ahh....  fuck, stop that fucking foreplay honey, i want you now.."

" woahh you're too impatient honey," he chuckled too aggressive huh...  I like that..

" I don't think I can take you Jd" she said.
" No honey, Yes it's painful in first but it'll be gone. Okay," then he kissed Cindy forehead.  " your body will adjust in no time hon."

" U-ughhh......shit...." Cindy cry in pain.
" it's really painful honey" he cried. I felt ripped inside me. James wiped her tears.
" Sorry Honey" he said.

" I will move now. Trust me hon, sa una lang to masakit. Then she nod. He move softly and slowly.

" U-uh... S-hhiittt..... fuck you're so thigh honey" James groan.

" A-ahhh..... fvck! Honey Harder and faster please." She command, and James move faster while his hand massage her boobs.

" S-shit i'm cumming." Cindy utter. " Fuck... ahh. Me too H-honey..."

As they rich they orgasm. Cindy grip his hair. He hold his cock and stroke it. He squirt it to my boobs.

My hand touches his thickness and caress it to my breast.

" oh, Honey..... say you're mine, Cindy" he demanded.

" Yes, i am yours, Jd" she reached for him and kissed him intensely.

" I love you, Honey" he said at tumabi na ito sa kanya.

Please vote and comment! ★