8: A Sister's Return from UK ✈

Today is the day.

The day I get to pick my sister up at the airport.

I fixed myself, put on my favorite shirt, tight jeans and boots. Hopefully, she still remembers what I look like. It's been almost 4 years since dad threw her in UK for being such a nuisance.

She was rebellious, fearless, and flawless. Even though she had little flaws still they were perfectly imperfect.

Soon after Dad figured out a therapy for her. He sent her to UK to have herself disciplined with manners by our aunt.

I made my way downstairs and met mom preparing the living room with a lot of decorations and dad cooking Chloe's favorite meals.

"Oh, her darling! Are you going now?" Mom excitedly greet me as she arrange the ginger bread men toys over the chimney.

She designed the living room like it was already Christmas, knowing that Chloe really loved Christmas and decorations related to those.

Despite her being a rebellious one, she hates the sun. She'd rather choose winter and going out during rainy days.

I can't blame her for being like that. We're both the same, we hated the sun so much, except that I liked the sunshine as it sets.

"Yeah." I replied shortly and took a box of milk in the fridge.

"Oh! Oh! Tell her that mommy is really excited to seee heeer, and me and her dad had prepared the house just for her." Mom giggled as she fixed the Christmas tree.

"Of course I will mom. But its not yet Christmas, you even put christmas decorations outside. People would think we're crazy to be that so excited." I heard mom mumbled something annoying but I didn't care.

"Tell her also that I'm excited more than her mom." Dad interrupted while he cuts the carrots into pieces.

I just released a small snicker then headed out.

----------

I was waiting for Chloe on one of the benches near the huge windows. Until I've saw a blonde running towards me. In the mean time, I figured out already it was my sister; Chloe.

I stood up and she heavily landed on my chest.

Oh my god, she gained weight.

"Oh, Faye!!!!!! I miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She hugged me tightly, very tight that I nearly died but I can't resist her. I miss her more than she misses me.

"I'm so happy that you're finally back Chloe!!!!!" I happily said. Our tears streamed down our cheeks but we both knew it was Tears of Joy.

We pulled ourselves apart and wiped the tears in our eyes.

"Look at you! You've changed a lot!"
She gained cute fats, as what I call, on her body but it suits her. Her hair that was once brunette is now already blonde.

"You too! You got skinny and sexy!" We both laugh at each other and talked about stuff when she was gone.

We drove home and she babbling a lot about aunt Emerelda being such a strict old wicked lady. I just laugh on what she said. She also told me how she was being tortured with curfews, rules, discipline and lots of other stuff.

We got home and she hurriedly dashed through the door.

Before I was able to go in, I already heard screams and chuckles.

I just smiled and when my phone just rang.

It was Alexis.

Me: Hey, what's up?