9: You're Familiar/Meeting His Pals🍻

Shock on what I've seen. I attempted to run back again upstairs though failed because of this crazy girl.

"Hey, aren't you going to get your sandals?" Chloe said and slid my sandals out of her feet towards me.

"Thanks for that." I said with my teeth being gripped.

She furrowed her brows and shrugged her head off as if she tried to erase everything on her mind.

Now, I have to face Harry The Great. Cool.

Alexis pat me on the shoulder and greeted me with a warm smile.

"How's it going, Faye?" she asked with those cute little dimples popping out of her cheeks. Why can't I have dimples like hers?

"Uhh..." I took a brief glance at the back and saw Harry looking at me. Crap.

"I was just going back upstairs." I said and released a half smile.

I ran upstairs without looking back like a crybaby who just lost it's candy like I don't care! Harry's downstairs and I don't want him to see my existence.

Eventually, I ended up locking myself again in my room. Why do I always do this? Its not like I'm going to die out there. Why do I keep locking myself out from everyone?

xxHarryEdwardsStylesxx

For the very mean time, I was kinda sad she ran away back to her room. I miss her face even though it was only yesterday since we last saw each other.

"Disappointed bro?" I heard Zayn tapping my back.

"Kinda." I replied.

"Don't be. She'll come back here sooner. Just keep that smile goin'" he said. Goddamn Zayn, I am so fucking glad I have you as my pal.

"Thanks."

He went back near the fireplace;looking around. While Louis and Liam were talking about something, it ain't good I think. Their voices were kinda raising to each other. Should I go talk to them or maybe I'll just be a pain in their asses.

Alexis was talking to Faye's mom and laughing to each other.

I feel weird being around her.

And I find myself really useless here, standing. What else can I do?
Suddenly, I had the feeling of the desire to go to the bathroom. I drank too much juice.

"Um, excuse me mam. May I ask where the bathroom is?" I ask to the lady talking to Alexis, she turned her head to me and pointed upstairs.

"It's on the second floor, darling. Should I call Chloe to lead you upstairs?" She asks.

"Uh.. I think I can handle myself." I smiled at her slowly walking upstairs.

Once I have reached the second floor, it was dark as a cave. Now, where could be their bathroom?

While searching around the area, I heard a girl's voice;singing. Could that be Faye?

I realize it was near the very corner. As I slowly try to walk there without creaking the wooden floor, I successfully did it.

The door was open so I check out if she was the one inside.

I peek and it was her.

Playing her digital piano while singing my favorite song.

As she sang, her voice filled the entire room and the chandelier above was a very beautiful union for her.

"Questions of Science, Science and Progress do not speak as loud as my heart. Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me. Oh, and I rush to the start. Running in circles, chasing our tales, coming back as we are. Nobody said it was easy. Oh, it's such a shame for us to part. Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be so hard."