07

-

Today is the day. The last day for Chenle to bully her. But today he received a letter, saying that he must go to the hall alone. He got curious so he's now in the hall with 4 boys.

He recognized all of them. It's his classmates. He suddenly became small, he didn't know his feelings. He's not nervous but he's not confident that he can escape from all of this.

" Do you really know how much I hate you for bullying Da Eun? Do you even now how she's suffering right now?! " One of the boys punched him, and Chenle accidentally cursed.

He punched him back, and the 3 others started to join the fight. He tried, he already tried to beat them alone but he's just a weakling among boys and it's 1-4 so there's nothing he can do about it.

He's now on the floor, rolling himself up, crying out while screaming.

" YAH ASSHOLES GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM " Da Eun suddenly appeared from the door, walking to the boys.

" DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING?! " She screamed, punching the boy who punched Chenle first. She punched him hard enough to make his cheek bleed.

And the others started to punch her again but she managed to avoid the punches. When the 4 of them gave up, she smirked. She looked up at her hands, covered in red blood.

" SHIN DA EUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO CHENLE?! COME TO MY ROOM NOW! " Chenle and Da Eun are surprised with the teacher's voice.

" WAIT NO TEACHER IT'S NOT HER FAULT. "

" Chenle, it's obvious. "

" BUT- "

" Chenle, I'm okay. " Da Eun replied with a smile plastered on her face.