14 || L'End

" Yah Chenle! Come here you s-hole! " Da Eun shouted as Chenle sprayed her with some water. Today is school holiday so both of them decided to spend their time together at the park.

" Bleh bleh bleh " Chenle stuck out his tongue and ran away slowly. Da Eun chased him, but then started to pant hardly. She kneeled down, catching some air.

Chenle ran to her, laughing. " C-Chenle, wait I can't - " and she blacked out. She feel onto Chenle's arm and that made Chenle panic. " Yah! Da Eun! Ireona! " He shouted while patting her puffy cheeks. " YAHHHH WAKE UP " He's panicked asf and he really didn't know what to do.

------------

and that's um....

NOT THE END OKAY LET'S CONTINUE

---------------

Da Eun smirked a bit, trying to hide her smirk. Chenle lied her on the ground, he's about to cry because he don't know what to do. He's about to call Mark but suddenly Da Eun stole his phone and ran away.

" HAH YOU'RE SO EASY TO BE FOOL CATCH ME IF YOU CAN " Da Eun laughed, and Chenle was shocked asf. He gave Da Eun a glare before standing up. " BISH COME BACK HERE YOU'RE SO MEAN TO YOUR NAMJA "

They started to chase each other, until both of them give up. Chenle gave her a back hug, both of them are just laughing at how childish they are.

" Damn Chenle we're so childish I'm so embarrassed to face the serious world. "

" It's not like the world is always serious princess. " He replied to her statement with a smile. " Let's make the world fun with some bubbles. " He handed Da Eun a bottle of bubble mixture and Da Eun grinned.

Da Eun blew the bubble right in front of Chenle's face, causing Chenle to make an ugly face. " LMAO CHENLE U SHOULD LOOK AT YOUR FACE THAT'S SO UGLY " She pinched Chenle's face , but she's only getting a glare from Chenle.

" How can you be so mean to me Da Eun. I will cry " Chenle exclaimed, pouting while pretending to cry.

" Bruh that's not cute. I'm cuter. " She rolled her eyes, and Chenle slapped her shoulder slowly. " Come on you're old asf don't try to be a kid. "

Chenle smiled , he's suddenly remembered about their old self. " My Da Eun is savage like always. " He hugged her, and she hugged him back.

" Being savage is nice, but a warm hug is nicer "

" WTF THAT'S CHEESY AUCH " She cringed at her own words, and hugged Chenle tighter. Chenle laughed and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.