Chapter 5

5:30 Am 🕠
DAE POV
(Bam x3)

Dae you have to drive me to the airport remember.

I jumped up to reveal my naked Body.

Fuck my sister is going to kill the both of us Man ugh what have I gotten myself
In To.

I heard a raspy voice, lay down my love where are you going so soon.

Fuck her voice just made me
So weak in the knee's.

I-I have to uh drive Eva to the a-airport.

Kayzha started to go under the cover kissing on my legs
And inner thighs.

K-kayzha w-what are you doing, are you loca stop.

(Bamx2)

You know what Never Mind
Mom said she'll drive me I've
Shouldn't known you wasn't
Gonna wake up.

I sighed in relive, I felt kayzha licking on my inner
Thighs.

I pushed her off of me jumping up quickly getting dressed.

Uh I'll be back soon i said nervously.

I opened the door buttoning my shirt as i ran downstairs.

Took you long enough whats up with the messy hair my sister laughed.

Girl you know i just woke up i said nervously.

About three hours passed and Eva was off to her girl's trip with her two best friends Aria and Elise.

Fuck what have i gotten myself into Dae sigh as she pulled up into her driveway.

Kayzha pov

How long will you be gone babe i miss you already kayzha replied to Eva.

Eva- Bae i just left I'll only be gone 5 days max I promise you should hang with  my sister you to have a lot of getting along to do and you know this baby.

Kayzha- i know babe i will try ima let you go i have work in an hour I love you.

Eva- i love you more babe bye.

The facetime called up and kayzha sighed thinking about what happened between her and dae last night.

She also had good and bad thoughts she was turned on just of the thought of dae and it made her upset because she never fault that way about eva and doesn't even know why she still loves her.

I have to tell her soon fuck Kayzha punched the air and look a dumbfounded look on her face.

Get yourself together kayzha I whispered to myself.

I called one of friends of three years jaime and explained the whole situation.

J- Damn with your sisters girlfriend through that's tough.

K- I know I don't know what to do i feel so stupid how am I suppose to tell this girl I accidentally sleep with her sister.

J- That wasn't no damn accident the best thing to do is be honest because everything in the dark will always come to light.

K- Yeah yeah i know jay I'll figure something out and I'll call you back later.

J- ight bro good luck

I replied with Ight hanging up the phone than i started to get ready for work.

I work in the mall at football and was a part time student at a university not to far from where i stay.

Maybe i should go talk to dae after work to cut things off and set shit straight.

Nah hell naw i need to think.

Dae pov

I hummed as i was cleaning up listening to sza trying to get last night off my mind my phone ranged from a random number.

It's probably just a scam I thought but i wanted to be nosey so I answered anyways.

Hello? A feminine voice spoke that was similar to kayzhas.

D- Who is this calling I don't want shit your selling.

K- Dae it's kayzha we need to talk.

D- ain't shit to talk about we fucked and ? It didn't mean shit to me your wasting your breath.

K- so it meant nothing to you and you had no regrets.

D- i was just caught up in the moment I was just going through some shit.

K- damn (i whispered) uh ok

D- don't call my phone ever again or go near my sister.

K- are you fucking serious do you realize it was both our fucking fault and you wanna be a bitch about it.

D- ok and we fucked you was just a quick nut anyways (dae said lying straight through her teeth)

K- you know what your right bye bitch.

Fuckk why did i just say that to that damn girl.

Hey y'all I haven't seen y'all in so long don't be mad at me.

I stopped writing to focus on school and I didn't really like this book.

See y'all tomorrow 😝