Chapter 3

Jackson and Mack were in the hide-out training. Jackson took karate when he was younger. He was a second-degree black belt. He was training against a dummy. Mack on the other hand never took karate, so he was just punching straight through the dummies. Jackson started to think about his father. He was thinking about the time him, Mack, and his father went to Solar Energy amusment park. It was the first time Jackson ever rode a roller coaster with a loop in it. He was 10. Mack was 6. They rode the Fire Hawk. It was Jackson’s second favorite roller coaster at Solar Park. His first favorite was Flight Deck.

Jackson also remembered that was the day his dad won him a basketball with his favorite team’s colors and logos on it. His favorite team was the Harlem Globetrotters. He loved all of the funny and amazing tricks that they do when they play. Jackson was coming back to reality. He was getting angrier and punching and kicking harder. He was so mad that on his final punch, the dummy’s head took off through the air and landed on the table in front of Kaylen. “Jaks!” “Sorry, Kay.” Jackson said. The alarm started going off.

Kaylen turned toward the computers. She yelled “It’s Inertia. Downtown.” Jackson and Mack ran up the stairs and out through the door. Mack had decided his name would be Adrenaline Rush. He wore a blue suit and a blue mask. He also drove a cobalt blue car that Jackson’s crimson red motorcycle could attach into the middle of and give the car extra fire power. Also, the car can shoot out the bike so that Jackson didn’t have to drive it everywhere.

Jackson and Mack drove through the city, dodging cars and signs. The dynamic duo arrived at the Capitol building in the middle of the city. There they saw Inertia. They also saw a masked man and a masked girl. The masked man shape shifted into a giant demon. He opened his mouth and spit out a fireball towards Mack. Mack, being the parkour maniac he is, jumped right over the fireball. While Mack was airborne, Jackson threw force at Mack’s feet. When the ball of force hit Mack’s feet, it propelled him forward towards the massive beast. Mack punched the creature full force. The beast staggered back and tripped over a dumpster. When the beast hit the ground it smashed two cars and then morphed back into his human state.

The mask woman rose her hand and an army of 20 undead creatuers rose from the ground. Jackson looked at mack and said “I’ll take the middle, you take the right.” “What about the left and the woman?” Mack replied. “Ummmmmmm.” Jackson said thinking. All of a sudden, a teenage girl with hair of fire came speeding up beside Jackson and Mack. She said “Hi, I’m Virgo.” Another teenage girl with hands covered in ice dropped down fron the sky. She said “And I’m Gemini.” Jackson and Mack looked at each other and said “Okay”.

The masked woman looked at both of the mysterious girls. The woman snapped her fingers and the creatures turned into piles of dust. She then disappeared in cloud of black smoke. Jackson looked around and saw that both Inertia and the masked man had gotten away. The girl named Virgo said "Me and my sister need someplace to say. Do you guys know somewhere we could sleep for a couple of days?" " Come back to our hideout and you guys can stay there."