Enjoying the View (Aaron Judge)

This is my first imagine here and I hope you guys like it! Feel free to think of yourself and your favorite player :)

~~~

She woke up earlier than normal, the sun peeking over the New York skyline. The angry red numbers blinked 6:07 am and the young woman inwardly groaned. Over the last couple of months, she'd woken up earlier than normal. Laying on her back, sighing lightly, she turned to face the man next to her. Her best friend, her rock and so much more.

Aaron's lips parted, a light snore escaped his large frame and she smiled. He was such a gentle giant, often imposing to others but his soft-spoken voice blindsided everyone who came into contact with him. She took a moment to watch him, memorizing his structured jaw and the freckles sprinkles across his cheeks. The woman spent years admiring his features and falling in love with the right fielder.

If she could, she would stare at him all morning but her body had other plans. Rolling to her side, she slid out of the bed, trying not to wake Aaron. Before she could fully emerge from the bed, his deep morning voice called out to her.

"You okay? I felt you moving," his lashes fluttered, allowing her to drown in warm pools of brown. She nodded as he reached out to her, taking her hand in his much larger one. "You sure? It's early," even though he was tired, her well-being was his top priority. She leaned down to kiss his forehead and intertwined their fingers. His touch was soothing, always calming to her.

"I'm fine Aaron, go back to sleep. I'm going to make breakfast after a shower, I'm sure you'll be hungry once you wake up fully." Her fingers grazed his knuckles, bringing his hand to her lips and kissing it. She, unwillingly, let go and made her way into his master bathroom before Aaron could protest.

He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, willing himself back to sleep. The sounds of his shower lulled him into a light slumber but she was still dancing around his mind.

~~~A Few Hours Later~~~

Aaron was freshly showered and shaving in the mirror. A Yankees towel rested around his broad shoulders, nearly covering the chain he wore daily. He hummed quietly to himself, focusing on the long strokes against his youthful face. He was so focused, he barely noticed her leaning on the doorframe, watching him intently.

Clad in one of his hoodies, shorts and socks, she was a sight to behold. Their eyes locked in the reflection and he smiled, eyes scanning her from head to toe and back up. Her hair had grown recently and her skin had a glow he'd never seen before. He wasn't sure if it was his love for her making her more beautiful or something else.

"What's up Judge? You're spacing out on me," her voice was a melody to his ears. Her knowing smirk also meant she'd caught him staring. Blush spread under the shaving cream like a wildfire up to his ears.

"Just thinking is all, nothing you need to worry about beautiful," it was his turn to watch her blush. She tried to hide the smile but he'd seen her pearly whites the moment her lips formed the familiar curve. The woman rolled her eyes, leaving the bathroom before she'd turn into a tomato.

"Breakfast is almost ready, come on down when you're done goofing around." He laughed, shaking his head and removing the last bit of stubble from his chin. Even now, her sense of humor didn't disappear.

~~~Downstairs~~~

Aaron walked into the room, iPhone in hand and checking through messages. A couple from his parents congratulating him on the recent win last night and asking how she was doing. His parents loved her the moment they met back in Fresno and their adoration only grew as time passed. He would give them a call after breakfast but first, he wanted to take a moment to appreciate the sight in his kitchen.

Silently, he sat at the breakfast bar, watching her glide across the tiles as graceful as ever. Her curls bounced on her shoulders and light brown skin cleared of any blemishes. She spooned food onto two plates and flipped pancakes to the beat of a Kelly Clarkson song. Her hips swayed and he chuckled, loving this side of her.

In the middle of pouring orange juice, he noticed her graze a hand over her stomach and gasp. Aaron was about to get up but her sudden giggle stopped him in his tracks.

"You're quite the active one aren't you? Just like daddy already," her left hand remained on her baby bump as she finished the pancakes. Not wanting to waste another moment, Aaron made his way over to his best friend and wrapped his arms around her. She jumped slightly, not expecting the man to be there.

"You scared me! What were you doing?" She rested a hand atop his and turned to face him. He kissed her temple as he did daily and rubbed her belly. He felt their little one moving around and it made him love her even more.

"Just enjoying the view."

~~~

I hope you guys liked it!! I wanted to do something sweet and the picture gave me so many feels.