😈Group Date😈

( Next day ).                                  At School.                                      Mashiro came to yume and ask her out . yume stared at mashiro all flustered not knowing what to say.  Yuki came up and drag yume away and said this is a once in a life time opportunity take it  yuki said squealing.                             (Yume POV )
Yume looked up to  having a sly smile only if you come with me .
(Yuki POV).                                   Wh.....at   she shouted staring at yume. Gain the attention of everyone walking in the  hall.                                  ( Time Skip)                                yuki just steered and steered until it came to her who to ask to go with her. during class she walk up to shiro Mayers since they grow up together.                                        ( Shiro POV  ).                                    He heard a voice calling to him from behind. he turn around and saw that it was yuki he smile at you warmly at yuki while he blushed a little while smiling at yuki .     ( Yuki POV ).                                       Will you come with me on a group date later today she asked shiro                            Shiro starred into  space in about forever then looked at yuki and said ya why  not . meet us at the cafe near to school okay. And she went on her way home to tell her mother the good news. She busted threw the doors calling her mother to no availe she took out her phone and called her mother and told her the good news she ran upstairs to get ready. She wore a blue dress and a jacket and put her hair in a ponytail and left.       

(Time skip At the cafe).                  Yume sat their in jeans and white top. every now and then mashiro would steer at yume and blush whenever they meet eye contact. Shiro and yuki would tease yume and mashiro for the rest of the evening enjoying each other company.