Disclaimer

9/16/2017

Hello people. idk why you have decided to actually read this but just so you know, idc about votes in this book at all. I only care about comments bc i wanna know what ppl think about this book.

it would really make my day if you, yes YOU, comment what you think on a few chapters, like, tell me what can i fix, or tell me if i have any mistakes that shouldn't be there. or you can just tell me if you like the book so far or is it too boring and i should add more content to it

now, as the title suggests, i'm gonna make a disclaimer but it's really important that you read it!

okay: i think we all already know that i dont own hp and i wish i did but i don't. here's the important part, I'm Queen Savage and that means that if i find out anybody copied any part from this or any of my books i'mma sue you, or even worse, block you so you can't read anymore from here, hack your wattpad and other social medias, find where you live, and make your life hell. and trust me, i can hack you because i'm currently taking cyber security classes in my school which is learning how to hack and making your devises safe from it.

all the canon characters belong to Queen Rowling but all the characters that you've never heard of before are my OCs. my OCs in this book include Crystal, Helen, Newt, Cannelle and others

dont try to steal my plot or characters or anything please, and if you see books that look suspiciously like mine, can you please tell me the author and title of the books so i can see what's happened there??

thanks a ton

don't forget you comment and enjoy