File

File

Name: Arya Denali

Age: 34

Ethnicity: Hispanic, on father's side. African American, on mother's side.

Face Claim: Zoe Saldana

Family:

-Father: Daniel Denali (Deceased)

-Mother: Hannah Denali (Living)

Background: Lived in Charming, CA until she was 18, when she went to join military

Background: Lived in Charming, CA until she was 18, when she went to join military. Her father died when she was 16 from natural causes. She didn't have any home problems, in fact she was content with her life in Charming. Although she was devastated when her father died. Her father was also military and taught her everything she knew about weapons and how to defend herself. When going through basics, her drill sergeant saw her potential with a rifle. Higher ups were called down and she was recruited for a special operation and was put into the system as Blacklisted.

Being Blacklisted is like being considered an assassin for the American Government. No legal system can touch her. That basically means that she can do anything illegal and get away with it. Also any building she owns is not allowed to have any legal employees come in without her permission. That means that any officials have to call in ahead of time. They cannot interrogate any of her employees either for whatever reason. Even if they have a warrant.

She owns two establishments in Charming and works there whenever she is off duty. One is a nail salon that Cherry works at and Gemma continues to go to get her nails done. The other is a popular diner that the Sons frequent. Although they have never met her, since she was usually away on business. Now, recently, since her mother's decline in health she has decided to stay more off duty. Her mother is also getting the health care that she needs.

Story starts off when Cherry starts working there.