1

Caroline's POV

"OK, class is dismissed. Now get the hell out of here!" Professor Vasquez yelled. I got my books and walked out the classroom, alongside my best friend Kierra. While walking off campus, she said,

"Damn, Vasquez was looking daddyish today!" I gave her the most disgusted look.

"Kierra, he's 47. I'm pretty sure he's old enough to be your father."

"Well, I wouldn't mind being dicked down by him," She spoke, with no shame and a smirk in her face. I hit her on the arm.

"Ow, wtf. I was just playing. You take shit too serious, best friend"

A few minutes later, we crossed the street and entered McDonalds. While coming inside, we saw a few boys from our college. Kierra pinched my arm.

"Why in the world would you do that for?" I yelled, causing a few people to look at me.

"Look who's there," she told me. I looked deeper into the group and saw a familiar face. It was James, a guy in our chemistry class.

"Yea. That's James, what about him?" I asked.

"Best friend, stop acting so slow" Kierra spoke, "You know he likes you"

"No he only likes my body," I replied. I have a curvy figure, which a lot guys are into.

"Well, at least he wants to fuck" Kierra said. "And he's good looking, so thats a win-win." I gave her a look, and she quickly caught on.

"Oh, you're still a virgin. I'm always forgetting that. But why not just do it with him?"

"Kierra, you know I dont want to give my virginity up like its nothing. And plus, he's a fuck bo-"

"NEXT!" The cashier lady interrupted us. We ordered our food and waited for it to come. I turned around and caught James looking at me for a few seconds.

"Number 401!" One of the employees yelled. Kierra and I grabbed our food and sat down at a table far away from the guys.

"Aye, did you peep James looking at you" Kierra said, with some fries in her mouth. I nodded my head in response. I looked over again, and saw James and Marcus, one of his friends, coming over to us. I took a bite of my chicken nuggets as they came closer.

"What's good, Kierra" James said.

"You already know what's up," she replied. James looked over at me.

"What's up, Caroline"

"Hey," I responded.

"What you been up today?"

"Just went to class today, like always." I looked over and I saw Kierra already flirting with Marcus. Smh. James sat down next to me and asked,

"Why you acting so shy?"

"This is how I am" I replied. James stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"You mad sexy," he eyed me up and down while licking his lips.

"OK," I answered.

"Nah, for real. You like a full package. Cute face, nice ass, nice sized boobs, your personality. You're everything a nigga wants"

"Thanks I guess" He sighed.

"Listen, me and the guys gonna have a party on Saturday and if you and Kierra want, y'all can come"

"I'll think about it" I replied.

"Nah, we're coming" Kierra budged in.

"Bet, it starts around 7:30 and it ends whenever you want to go home" James put his hand on my thigh for a few seconds and tried to give me a kiss. I pushed him away causing him to pretend like I hurt him. I looked over at Kierra and Marcus, who were doing way more than what we did.

"Yo nigga, leave that for later" James raised his voice, while laughing.

"So, Saturday. I hope you come" He looked at me, licking his lips once again. I nodded in response to his question.

"Bet. Yo Marcus, let's go." The two walked away and exited McDonalds with the others.

"Aww man, my food got cold" I said sadly. Kierra looked at me like I was stupid.

"Are you dead ass rn? Some guy was tryna get with you and you're worried about your food being cold?" I shrugged my shoulders. She laughed.

"Sometimes I'm so confused as to why we're best friends" We both laughed.

"Aye. We need to go shopping for some dresses tomorrow" Kierra said.

"Fine. Now let's finish eating and get to our next class."

*There was some New York Slang in there. This is because the story takes place in New York City and the college the go to is NYU. I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and vote for it too😊😊😊*