Schizophrenia

A long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

Please Don't Read If You're Sensitive, This Could Be Triggering to some.

READ CAUTIOUSLY

I'll proof read It later, I'm too tired right now.

___________________
Third POV

' Look at him, he doesn't even know you exist. '

-

' ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ '

-

' ᵂᴴᵞ ᴵˢ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴺᵁᴿˢᴱ ˢᵀᴬᴿᴵᴺᴳ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ?! '

-

' It's not like anyone would miss you, you're pathetic. '

-

' looʞ bǝɥınd ʎon, ʇɥǝıɹ ʍɐʇɔɥınƃ. '

Reaching out, Taehyung shielded his eyes from the sun, the blazing light illuminating his frame as the boy made his way across the courtyard, no one stared, no one spoke, no one noticed him, yet he was still haunted by the voices which played out,...

Reaching out, Taehyung shielded his eyes from the sun, the blazing light illuminating his frame as the boy made his way across the courtyard, no one stared, no one spoke, no one noticed him, yet he was still haunted by the voices which played out, taunting him , mocking him, making him feel a familiar uneasiness that welled within the pit of stomach, he felt sick, dizzy and the fresh air wasn't helping, the sun wasn't helping, everyone around him Wasn't Helping and he felt uncomfortable.

Taking a seat alone, Taehyungs gaze would shift beside himself, his eyes narrowing into a glare as he bored holes into the male nurse who just Insisted on solely staring at him, nothing more, nothing less, Taehyung head filled with thoughts of slamming the others head into the table.

' ᴴᴱ'ˢ ᴾᴸᴬᴺᴺᴵᴺᴳ ˢᴼᴹᴱᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ '

- " Ngh. "

' Look at your hideous face, you make him sick. '

- " Ugh "

' ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ʏᴏᴜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ʏᴏᴜ.'

- " Shut Up! "