~Chapter 1: Moving Day~

~Narrator's POV~

Serenity and her mother was packing to start a new life in London, England. Serenity didn't know why they were moving and her mother wouldn't tell her. Not that Serenity cared, it's more like she was eager to know why they were leaving.

In no time, they were landing the plane in London. They were staying at a hotel for a while and Serenity was sent outside to meet friends. Serenity met friends . . . Just not the ones she was thinking of.

~Serenity's POV~

I was sent out to make friends. How am I going to make friends if I don't even know why we moved. I just shrugged if off and left to make friends. I was walking on the sidewalk to see a blue and pink rock. At the moment, it was cool so I picked it up.

At that second, it shook. I was frightened, though decided not to drop the weird rock. It cracked, unleashing a reptile . . . With wings. It was beautiful, though my mother hated reptiles and wouldn't let me keep it, though I had to keep it. I felt it within me.

The reptile yawned, showing off 2 rows of teeth. Baby teeth, but tiny sharp teeth. It nuzzled my face, showing it liked me. "Aww, wait," I looked it in the eyes. "Are you a boy or a girl?" I knew it couldn't talk, but it spoke in my mind.

"I am a female. I do not have a name. Can you name me?" I was shocked. A dragon talked to me. I looked at her again. "I will name you . . . " I looked the dragon in the eyes. I smiled, knowing the perfect name. "I will name you Stella, my perfect name for a perfect pet." Stella smiled. She climbed into my coat. I had a new friend.

_____________________________________________________

Did you like? I hope you did! I worked hard on it. Yes, we will get to the part with the other friends, but just wait. Just wait...