~Chapter 2: New Home . . . In a Camp~

~Serenity's POV~

After the hatching and naming session, Stella became my best friend. She was wise and helped me out. After a day of fun with a dragon, I was heading home. "Serenity, if we are heading home, what about your mother?"

I stopped. I forgot all about that. How was I such an idiot? I sat on a rock. (A/N: Not another dragon. :3)  "Stella, what am I to do?" Before my dragon friend was able to answer, someone answered instead. "You know, you don't have to go home. Maybe stop by, tell them you're with us and come."

I jumped back and got my knife I stole from my hotel's kitchen. Always need protection. I pointed it at the stranger's throat. He laughed. "Fast reflexes. You will need that." He moved closer into the light. He had dark hair, a beautiful face and emerald eyes. "Uh . . . I mean, who are you?" I stepped closer with the blade.

He moved back. "Whoa, not to cause any harm. I was sent on a quest. One, to bring you with me." He put his hands up in defense. I put the blade down slowly. Stella climbed on my shoulder. The stranger gawked at her.

"Whoa, it that a real dragon?" He was astonished. "Y-yes. Her name is Stella. She can't speak to any but me, I guess." The stranger started to think. Then held out his hand. "Hi, I'm Percy. Percy Jackson." 

I was hesitant to shake his hand but I did. "Hello, I'm Serenity Crescent." He smiled. "I like that name. Well Serenity we have to go to California. Then you will come with me to Camp Half-Blood." My eyes widened. "Camp Half-Blood? What is that?" I knew about half-bloods but they were mythical. 

"Serenity," Percy took my hand. I didn't pull away, though I wanted to. "Camp Half-Bloods is for kids like me . . . Or you." I stepped back. "Oh, no. I'm not a half-blood. I'm a normal teenage girl. Besides, I don't have Dyslexia." Percy chuckled. "Serenity, not all half-bloods have Dyslexia. But you do have ADHD. I can tell."

I did have ADHD. But like I said, I was normal. To prove, I was going to test it. "Okay, Percy. If I'm a half-blood, I want my parent to claim me. Right here, right now." Percy shook his head. "It doesn't happen li-" He couldn't finish his sentence.

Above me was a hologram. A lightning bolt appeared on top of me. It was true. I was a half-blood. Percy seemed more suprised then I was. "Oh," Percy looked at me. "You're a daughter of Zeus?" I was stunned. I managed to say, "I-I guess I am." He looked around and groaned. "Great, now we're going to attract more attention.

Percy grabbed my hand. He tried pulling me away, but I stood. He looked confused. "Just let me tell my mom." I got my phone and dialed her. "Serenity? Why aren't you home?" I told her about everything. My respone was, "Honey, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. He told me it wasn't time. I understand you have to go. Be safe, my Sky Princess."

___________________________

Did ya like? I hope you did! Well, so long amigos (and amigas)!