Story 1

~Halloween Party~
(So original, I know right *insert to much sarcasm to even be living*)

TW: Mentions of alcohol and stuff...

Aquarius-
I was throwing together a Halloween party because ehh, why not.

This year I'm being Ariel from "The Little Mermaid", 'cause mermaids are cool, fight me. And anyways I losted a bet to Gemini.

I got up and started texting Sagittarius, Scorpio, and Aries, the wild children about the party.

           -GROUP CHAT-

Aqua- guys, I'm having a Halloween party,,,

Sagi- I'LL BRING ALCOHOL!!!

Scorp- I'LL BRING STUFF TO SMOKE!!!!!!!

Aries- isn't that illegal Scorp?? and why don't I get a cool nickname??

Sagi- YEAH AND YOUR POINT IS???

Aqua- Could you stop taking in all caps Sagi??

Sagi- NUMBER 1: NO.
NUMBER 2: DON'T CALL ME SAGI.

Scorp- BUT THAT'S WHAR YOUR NAME IS....

Sagi- SHUT UP.....

Aries- could you two stop talking in all caps, it's freaking me out...

Aqua- same...

*Scorp changed their name to SCORP*

*Sagi changed their name to SAGI*

SCORP- FIGHT ME CHILD!!!!

Aries- OOOHHHH YOU WANT TO DANCE CHICKEN???

SAGI- OOOOOOH CAN I JOIN TOO???

SCORP- SURE BABE!!!

Aries- BABE???!!

I rolled my eyes. I've been shipping those two for forever, I mean they are SO gay for eachother.

I got up and pulled out my cooler out of my garage and got rid of all the old crap in my fridge. When Sagi says their bringing alcohol, they mean, bepreparedforIamgoingtostockyouupwithsomuchyou'llthinkit'sthezombieaccoplyse.

At that my twin came down the stairs, Capricorn.

"Hey!" I called.
"Hey," they replied obviously studying on their phone.
"Hey I'm inviting some friends over for a Halloween party, got any suggestions??" I asked.
"Oooooh, can you invite Pisces, Taurus, Leo, and Cancer??" They asked still not looking up from her phone.
I sighed, "Leo and Taurus, really?? You know I don't like them that much," I stated.
"Come on, Taurus and Leo are like my best friends, plus you know you secretly have a HUGE crush on Leo," they said raising an eyebrow and making a good point. "and Taurus, brings the BEST food," they finished taking a long sip from their lemonade, and I couldn't argue with that.
"Fine, but you know that Leo is going to invite their cousin Vigro, and Virgo is going to invite their "soulmate" Libra," I stated, pouring myself some lemonade.
"True, true but their cousin and stuff isn't that bad," she replied smiling.
I raised an eyebrow, "Yeah, sure," I stated.

And that's when Aries walked in like they owned the place.

"ARIES!!" I yelled running over to hug my friend.
"Hey," she stated cooly while smiling.