Story 2

~Middle School lockdown-

Scorp-
I walked off the bus full of smelly high schoolers that I'm surprised haven't murdered me yet.

I stood their, feeling like someone was watching me and out of nowhere Aquarius jumped on me.

"PIGGY BACK RIDE!!" They shouted as they jumped on my back.
"PDA!!!" Shouted Capricorn and Sagittarius walked passed by.
"I don't give to f-..." I started but Aquarius covered my mouth.
"LANGUAGE!!" Gemini screamed over at us while a timid Pisces walked behind them reading and carrying both of their bookbags.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the gates and headed towards the 8th grade building with Aquarius on my back.

We walked into homeroom seeing people running around and throw paper everywhere.

"GAY!!!" Yelled Vigro pointing at us.
"Your point is??" Asked Aries, a bit annoyed.
Vigro just glared at Aries and went back to taking to Libra.

I walked over to my desk and dropped Aquarius down.

"Thanks," I said to Aries.
They smiled in response looking towards Sagittarius.

Aries and I have had a crush on Sagittarius for as long as I can remember. The thing is though is that Sagittarius knows Aries likes them, so they mess around with each other, but everyone knows that Sagittarius can't commit to things easily. Plus they've been friends since the beginning of time so it would be kind of weird.

Sagittarius at the moment was telling some crazy story to Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn, and Leo, while Capricorn was "helping"(more like giving answers) to Leo was finishing up some last minute homework and Taurus was eating some french fries and Cancer was begging Taurus for some french fries.

While the others Gemini, Pisces, Libra, and Vigro were gossiping. Except for Pisces, they just ended up there somehow.

~A few hours later~

Then the noise of the announcements came on.

"Warning teachers, we are under lockdown, this is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill,"

I looked over at the class,
Aries clinged onto my arm in fear.
Taurus grabbed their lunch box protectively.
Gemini engulfed Pisces in a fearful hug.
Cancer jumped onto Taurus in fear.
Leo shuffled their homework into their back pack.
Vigro dragged Libra into a closet.
Libra was dragged by Vigro fearfully.
Sagittarius started silently hyperventilating, I could tell by looking in their eyes.
Capricorn yanked Leo away from their back pack and towards the back of the classroom.
Aquarius started to almost cry.
While Pisces was crying.
And me?

I ran over to the closet and hid in a ball rocking back and fourth while Aquarius had their arm around me protectively while Aries squeezed Aquaruis's arm in fear.

Then I felt someone sit beside me.

I looked up and saw Sagittarius trying to comfort me. Although they were hyperventilating too.

They held my hand and looked forward, trying not to have an Anxiety attack. It looked as if we had this promise of being near eachother during times like this.

Capricorn gave me a thumbs up, so did Aquarius, Leo and Aries.
Taurus was to busy eating with Cancer softly crying while eating too.
Pisces was curled up next to Gemini like a cat, softly crying, and Gemini played with Pisces hair soothingly.
And Vigro and Libra were to busy making out like if it was the end of the world to even notice the scene.

And Sagittarius and I were siting their.

I squeezed Sagittarius's hand back. They looked down and smiled at me pulling a sticky note pad out from their back pocket and a skinny black marker from their hair.

They wrote something down and kept looking forward squeezing my hand a little too hard every once in awhile.

Finally the announcements came back on.

"Thank you students, teachers, and other faculty staff members for your collaboration, you may go back to teaching,"

Everyone stood up applauding.

Sagittarius handed me the sticky note and went back to their seat.

It read:
"I like you a lot...
And I think you like me too, so here:

*Insert phone number* ;)

-------------------------------------

(682 words) ;)