100th

Your Statistic class ended so early for this day. It was friday afternoon and the aesthetic sunset keeps on reminding you that he will be gone any minute. You walk towards your school locker and pick up your books inside your bag because 4 books were too heavy to carry.

As you opened your locker, this thing on the middle made your eyebrow raised.

"A Rilakkuma cat for the 99th time?! Who really owned this thing huh?"You murmured heavily while caressing the toy.

This is the 99th time that someone left a Rilakkuma toy inside your locker. Every day, you were receiving this bear. Straight and no failure! Monday to Sunday! Just imagine, 99 Rilakkuma from unknown person? Is'nt that cute but quiet strange? kkk

In the middle of your self quarrel, someone blows heavily on your ears. This made you jump in shock and cause why your loving books are laying on the dirty floor. Ugh.

You heard a mischievous laugh that made you turn at your side.

"YAH! KANG DANIEL!" you shouted in the mid of irritation and happiness.

He keeps on laughing and laughing while you are looking at him.

"You should see your face a while ago! Hahaha!"

"Tss. Stop laughing! Jugeullae?!" You said with a serious face

Daniel stopped laughing and make a sad face or you should say a pouty lips one or you should really say, an aegyo.

"I'm sorry Bubu for irritating you. It's just you're so cute when you are mad and I can't resist but to make fun of you."

You smiled widely after saying those phrase. You walk towards him and cling your arms around his right arm. "Tss. You know what? You're also cute when doing aegyo. Hahaha! I'm just joking bubu. I'm not mad. Arasseo?"

After saying that words, Daniel smiled so very widely. His monolid eyes became a straight line on his face and his cheeks became more fluffy and squishy.

You took your Rilakkuma cat inside the locker while Daniel helped you putting your books inside.

"Yah! What's that toy huh? Who gave you that?" He asked.

"Nothing! I think it's just a secret admirer of mine." I playfully answer.

Again, for the second time, he pressed his lips together and make a tilted lips. Aegyo again.

You just laugh naughtily and cling again your hands on his right arm.

--

*Toot*

1 New message
From: Danik Bubu ❤