Chapter 11

EVERYBODY at school was talking about Cole's party and how fun it was. A whole bunch of people were crowded around Cole telling him how great his party was. Most of the people that were crowding around him didn't even go! And Cole seems to be loving the attention everyone is bringing him. 

"Everybody seems to be talking about Cole's party. Half of them didn't even go." Gigi chuckled.

"I know right! It's annoying. Like we get it, the party was fun, don't mean you got to talk about it for the whole damn day!" 

"Are you mad or nah?" 

"Nah." I said in my best chief keef voice. We both started laughing. 

"I have one question for you Gigi."

"What?"

"Why were you twerking on Kyle?" I asked chuckling. 

"I was just drunk. I would never do that if I was sober."

I chuckled. "Yeah blame it on the alcohol." 

"Blame it on the a a a a a a alcohol, blame it on the a a a a alcohol." We both sang then we started laughing.

Kyle walked up to us with the biggest smile on his face. "Hey Kenzie."

"Hey Kyle."

He turned to face Gigi. "Hey Ginger." 

"How many damn times do I have to tell you to call me Gigi?!? Stop calling me Ginger." Gigi snapped.

"I like calling you Ginger though."

"I don't care what the hell you like calling me, now get away from me. Just because I was having a little fun with you at Cole's party doesn't mean shit. I still don't like you." 

She grabbed me by my arm and dragged me away from Kyle. I looked back at Kyle and noticed the huge smile he had on before had turned into a frown. She went wayy too far with that comment. She didn't have to be that rude to him. Kyle was always being polite to Gigi while she just treated him like a piece of shit. I swear one day Kyle is going to punch her right in her face and she's going to wish she was never mean to him.

"You really didn't need to be that rude." I said.

She signed. "Well maybe yelling at him will make him stop talking to me." 

I shook my head. "You're something else." 

Gigi waved goodbye to me as she walked into her first period class. I saw Cole running up to me so I stopped walking. 

"Hey kenz." Cole said.

"Kenz? That's new." 

We stood there silent for a moment while I watched Cole check me out. "What are you looking at?" I asked. He was looking at me like some meat he wanted to devour. I hated when guys looked at me like that. 

"You just look really nice."

"Thanks." I was wearing the runway porn star outfit my mom told me to take off. Probably that's why he keeps looking at me like that. 

"Want me to walk you to your 1st period class?" 

"Wouldn't your girlfriend get mad?" I asked referring to Tiffany.

"Tiffany is not my girlfriend." He snapped. "Is that a yes or a no?"

"No need to get snappy with me and its a no. I can walk by myself." Cole seemed shock that I said no, shoot, I was shocked myself! Back then I would've been ecstatic for Cole to walk me to class but I'm not letting no guy talk to me like they're crazy.