Sleepover+Suke/Leanna

So it turns out they where talking about nothing other then penguins strange kids... I sat next to Luke with Calum next to me "When will Seanna be visiting here?.." Luke asks over excited I smirked to Calum "Well she's moving here in spring break and going internet school till the end of the school year then joining collage here" I said Luke's face brightend Calum stifled a laugh.We talked for about two hours it was now 1am but I didn't have rehearsals or a show tomorrow so i didn't care I really liked spending time with the boys and my best friend. It was 9am in America and we woke her up at 6am oops she would've only had about 2-3 hours sleep because of tumblr duh..

"It's pretty late you two can stay over if you'd like I don't have a show tomorrow so I don't mind"I smiled to them "Sure I'm gonna stay on Skype to Seanna"Luke laughed walking to Seanna's soon to be room."How did he know that was there?"

"The apartments are the same and your room has all photos on your door I saw when I went to the toilet I gatherd Luke noticed"

"Okay if you know where my room is you can crash there tonight I'm gonna pull out the sofa bed"

"Thanks:) I gather you aren't tired we should watch a few films first I am no way tired"Calum said

"Sure" I set up the sofa bed and set up the play station and sat down in the blankets next to Calum.

"So do you ship Suke/Leanna?"I asked Calum

"What's shipping?" Calum asked confused

Oh god....