⌜ᴛ ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ ⌝

⌜ʏ ᴏ ᴏ ɴ ᴀ⌝

It's been a whole week and every morning I always wave at window boy. Today is the day I'm going to talk to him and maybe get to know him a little better.  I had baked cookies the night before, I made them just for him. I'm hoping he will like it.

I knocked on his door slightly and stepped back.  The boy who I called 'window boy' opened the door and looked surprised.
"Oh~ hello"
"Hi"
I gave him a gentle smile and I extended my hands, the box of cookies rested in front of his face.
"For me"?
"Yea. I made them just for you"
He looked at me for a split second and smiled.
"How kind of you, come.."
He gently shooed me inside and he shut the door softly. He lived alone...
"Are you always alone"
His facial expression changed.. he frowned.
"Yes sadly I am.... I've been alone for a long time now believe it or not".

He sighed and set down in the oh so famous window. I gladly sat beside him wanting to here stories on why he was alone.
"What happened"?
He raised a brow and looked at me.

"Well.. my mother abandoned me, she wasn't really the greatest but I still loved her.. but she didn't feel the same way about me. No one would take me in.. so I found this little old thing and decided to fix it up and call it mine".

He finally lifted his face with a smile as he slowly opened his box and took a cookie out eating it.

I looked straight ahead. So this is what it was like to sit in this window.

The lake moved slowly, the trees blew softly, chirping was heard.. how could you not wanna sit here and be beside this boy.. he was so calming yet brought you excitement.

"What's you're name"

He smiled.

"Call me j-hope...  I'll be you're hope"