The Adventures of an Unknown Legend: part six

"Yo, Penelope! Wassup Girl?" Shouted Lilac from the top of the stairs.

"Oh, hi!" Penelope replied. They were in Morrison and Co's office building, and it was time for work. But really, Penelope never considered it work. She thought being a model was really fun. You get paid to walk around wearing the best clothes ever to be made. It was interesting.

"Today, we get to meet with Mark Marioto, he's designing a new line, and he wants to speak with us about who's gonna model what!" Lilac excitedly explained. "We get to go all around England! It's gonna be like a road trip! Omigod! YAY!"

"THAT'S AWESOME!" Penelope screamed! She had no idea something would come up on her second day working for Morrison and Co. "What time?"

"At 10:30, he's going to direct our makeup and hair, and then we'll talk about the clothes. He just has to pretty us up first." indicated Lilac.

"Hey girls, it's 10:25, so we have to go get ready for makeup!" Maya noted. She just walked in, as glamorous as ever.

Penelope ran up the stairs and then followed Lilac and Maya into the makeup room.

"Hello!" Shanna greeted them as they walked in.

"Hola! Como estas?" Lindsey said in Spanish. She was just kidding......... no one there spoke Spanish.

Marie just waved, but the expression on her face was a cold grimace. She quickly took her hand down and clutched the chair she was sitting in with her finger nails. You could hear a small snap, and when she got up, there was four holes in the upholstery from her nails. Penelope, having not heard the secret conversation between the other models last night, had no idea why Marie did that. However, when Shanna saw the holes, and shot her a "what the hell?" kind of look.

"Girls, meet Mark Marioto, he just finished our new line, and is here now to select the right models for the right outfit." Maya introduced.

"How are you girls today? We are just going to start out with a little makeup okay?" Mark explained.

After makeup, some startling news came to Marie.

"Marie, we won't be needing you for this line, you just don't seem right okay?" Mark delivered the news the nicest way he could.

"WHAT THE HELL! YOU PICK THAT BITCH PENELOPE BUT NOT ME! I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU! I AM SOOOOOOOOO MUCH PRETTIER THAN HER!" Marie screamed. Everyone gasped in complete questioning of every experience they ever had with Marie. Did she hate them all? Or just Penelope? This was SO LOUD, that the birds on the roof flew off as fast as they could, taking numerous dives and flying many circles.

"Marie! You never should say that! I have to take you out of this line for reasons totally unrelated to Penelope! Even if we fired her, you still wouldn't be in this line! Penelope, don't worry, I'm not going to fire you.." Mark was not sympathetic, but did understand her perspective.

"BITCH! GO PISS ON YOURSELF! BITCH!" Despite what Mark had said, she was still angry as can be.

"I hate to say this, but Marie, your fired.... From everything. Don't come here tomorrow, okay? We'll just call security. You don't belong here. Please leave, now." Maya had to do that. If she had kept Marie, everything else that Penelope excelled in would just fuel the anger that she had now.

"You can't fire me! I quit!!!!" she quickly ran out of the room, knocking several tables over and breaking 6 vases.

"We'll bill you for those, okay Marie?" Maya said, speaking of the vases Marie broke.

After Marie left, everything was easier, but they were all still trying to grasp the situation.

Okay, Marie got pissed off for not being included and went on a crazy rant insulting people, THEN destroyed things on her way out after getting fired? That was a little crazy..... Not your average day at work eh?