Welcome to ShadowClan.

Your POV

You padded with DaggerFang toward ShadowClan camp , strange scents filled your snout as you walked into the clearing. Less cats were there , it was night. Cats turned to face you and DaggerFang , in shock that a thunderclan cat came into the clearing with a ShadowClan  cat. RowanStar padded into the clearing , meeting the two cats. "DaggerFang! , what is this thunderclan cat doing here?" Hissed Rowanstar.
"He has temper.." You thought. You ignored the fact about how JayFeathers doing while you were gone. "Probably relieved I'm gone." I thought. "Rowanstar , I have found a Thunderclan cat on shadowclan border , she'd like to join ShadowClan." Lied DaggerFang. DaggerFang was really the one who Crossed the border , to find me Sobbing.
"It's not that easy to join ShadowClan." Mewed Rowanstar , narrowing his eyes.pl "Do you really have what it takes? To join ShadowClan?" Snapped Rowanstar , facing you with a cold stare. "Yes." You'd mummer. " You must prove you can join , by fighting ME." He'd growl , stepping forward. DaggerFang stepped back to watch this , cats in the clearing stared at what was going on. "Try me." You'd snap at the ShadowClan leader. He'd lunge toward you , but you swerved and grabbed his tail , flinging him onto the ground. He'd grunt , standing. DaggerFang looked impressed. "What do you say now?" You'd sat onto the ground , waiting for approval. He stood with embarssement. "It is settled then , (Y/W/N)." He'd dip his head. "I shall tell this to the clan tommorow. Take RedHawks nest in the warriors den" Mewed Rowanstar. Redhawks used to be a warrior , until he had gotten old and moved into the elders den. RowanStar padded towards his den. "That seemed easy." You'll say to yourself. DaggerFang flickered his tail telling you to follow. I'd walk towards him into the warriors den , spotting warriors sleeping on there nests. "There's your nest , next to mine." Whispered DaggerFang to you. You'd lay in your nest , as DaggerFang wrapped his tail around you. You'd shift , his black fur brushing against you. The night continued , before you closed your eyes.
----- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DREAMING POV
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(A BIT OF SMUT STARTS HERE)

you'd be dreaming. You'd open your eyes to find no one in the den , it was thunderclans medicine den. Your eyes widened as you saw JayFeather mount you before spreading your hind legs. "I thought I left you!" You'd hiss , struggling to get off his grip. He'd lick behind your ears until you calmed down. You'd let out a moan as He'd circle his member by your core , teasing you. You'd let out a loud moan , raising your hips , wishing for him to get put his member inside your core. Until a yowl filled the air , breaking you from your dream. A yowl filled the air once again.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Your POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You'd groan , trying to get up but something pushed you down. DaggerFang was laying beside you. No one was in the den as sun blazed into the ShadowClan clearing. A yowl filled the air again. "Get up , DaggerFang." You'd hiss into his ear. He'd grunt , standing as He'd release you from his grip. You'd follow beside him outside as ShadowClan cats gathered around the rock. "A meeting!" You thought as you sat down next to DaggerFang. Warriors stared , noticing the Mixed Thunderclan scent. "Recently DaggerFang , has found (Y/W/N) near the border." Mewed Rowanstar. Cats Glanced at you , you'd ignore it. "She has decided to join ShadowClan,  and has been accepted. I have tested her skills , and she will be a great Fighter in Shadowclan." He'd countinue. "Let us welcome , (Y/W/N)." He'd mew. "(Y/W/N) , (Y/W/N) , (Y/W/N)!" Yowled The shadowclan cats.
   No one seemed to hate you being here.
You thought about the ones at Thunderclan. Those Traitors , JayFeather and LionBlaze. I'll get them for sure. They'll pay.

TO BE CONTINUED.