39. extended scene

Harry's point of view.

29/06

"No touching love," she giggles as I turn her around and start kissing her neck roughly. I ignore her comment only to earn her moaning my name.

"Please fuck me Emma," I purr against the shell of her ear making her smirk in approval. I throw myself on the bed and pull off my jeans before letting her get onto me. I toss my jeans and shirt on the floor leaving me in only my boxer and watch her take off that goddamn sexy dress.

"We need a condom," she groans sighing acting casual reminding me of her being slightly drunk. She walks to the bed-side table in only her bra and briefs making me so hard; it hurts. She razes her brows when a shit load of condoms appear in the drawer making me smirk, I watch her walking to me again, she climbs on the bed and parts her legs sitting on my rock hard dick still in my underpants.

"I'm so hard Emma," I groan deep against her lips feeling like I might come from only looking at her boobs.

"Me too," she says making me smirk,

"I mean I'm horny," she giggles bending over me kissing my jaw and neck teasing.

"Just fuck me already Emma," I moan and smile slightly when I hear her open the package. She moves on her knees disconnecting our lips and bodies as she takes the rubber in her hand and with a smirk glued on her face, pulls down my underwear. Her eyes widen a bit seeing my rock hard cock again making me nothing but hornier. She moves the rubber over my dick and looks at me innocent but smirking sexy, in a way only she can. Torturing slowly she takes her panties off her body and moves back onto my crotch.

"Fuck my cock love, please," I practically beg her as I notice pre-cum already gathering on the tip of my dick. She smirks once more before lowering her body onto mine filling her entire pussy with my dick.

"Oh, fuck," I moan as she starts breathing heavy by the insane pleasure taking over our bodies. She starts slowly bouncing up- and- down on me, teasing too much.

"Baby, stop teasing," I groan sitting up with my head just above her breasts in her bra, annoying me, I unclamps it earning a smile from her. She holds my waist with her small hands as I buck my hips into hers, pounding my hard dick into her dripping cunt, skin slapping hard against each other and the bed banging against the wall. I leave kisses on her neck and slam my cock harder and deeper inside of her earning loud moans. Her boobs are bouncing up- and- down against my chest pressed against them as her head is leaned down with her eyes rolled back.

"Yes Harry, o god," she pants only encouraging me to go harder.

"Fuck, god Emma, I love you so much, you feel so fucking good." I cry out as I hold her hips and without warning drop her body on the bed, needing to be the one with full control again.

"I love you too Harry," she whines and I continued pounding into her, slamming my hips hard into hers, just to ram her walls hard. She gasped in pleasure and began to roll her hips into mine, trying to shove my cock even deeper inside of her dripping wet cunt. I moan and drop down next to her naked body, laying on my side next to her. I turned her body so that her back was pressed against my sweaty chest, my arm holding one leg up while I began to resume fucking her in a "new" position.

"I fucking love you Emma, don't ever leave me okay?" I speak and continue to fuck myself into her.

"Never. I love you forever." She cries out as she, for the first time I've ever seen, lowers her hand between her legs and begins to rub her clit to get herself closer to the edge while groaning my name. My cock continues to slam into her dripping wet cunt, fucking it just in the right way.

I add more power into my thrusts, slamming harder and harder into her, what made her moaning louder and louder for me.

"How close are you baby?" I groan continuing pounding in her feeling my release coming fucking close.

"Almost," she cries rubbing her pussy harder bringing me closer.

"On 3 okay babe?" I groan making eye contact with her again.

"Okay," she breathes looking at me managing to make me even hornier.

"1," I breathe hearing her pant heavy.

"2," I say getting damn close to my climax.

"3," and by that she cries out my name and I hers as I place my forehead against hers keeping the eye contact. I push deep into her getting as deep as I possible can and can't help but screw my eyes shut just as she does; the pleasures just is too good.

I let go of her leg and directly hug her naked chest against mine as she giggles adorable.

"We should get back downstairs," she chuckles moving her body up, sitting on my crotch making me hard again.

A/N

I hope you liked this way of reading because I do? I just don't want sex to be a big part of the story so from now on i think this will be the way<3 but if you really don't like it please say it! thanks for reading!!!