The Forbidden Tattoos

"Uh...well thats enough of that," you curled your legs up to yourself, trying to hide as much of the tattoos as possible, "how about you guys just put my pants back on and we'll be good, right?" you asked hoping that they would oblige. but all they did was stare. Gil grabbed your legs and tied them down to the floor, not without a struggle of course, and having to have all three of them end up tying them down. When he finally got them down you were breathing hard and trying not to meet their gazes. They all stepped back, and seemed to admire you, taking in all your tattoos and muscles, you saw their faces lull a little too long on your chest, and snapped.

"Could you guys at least not act like complete perverts while I’m tied up please?"

"No chica" "Nein frau" "Pas mon ami" They all replied at the same time, and started walking towards you again. "Wait, if she has all these tattoos on the front of her body, she must have some on her back, no?" 'OH MY GOD NO' you thought as you remembered what tattoo was on your back.

"No, wait please, anything but my back. Please just do-" your plead was cut off guard by Antonio's hand pressing your pressure point, making you fall asleep...

----------------------------------------------------------LE TIME SKIP----------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, zhe iz avake, guten morgen frau" you heard Gil before you saw him.

"Wh-what happened?" you were face down on a wooden floor. 

"Vell, ve saw jour tattoos on zhe front of jour body and vanted to zee zhe vonez on zhe back." that’s when everything came flooding back to you. You looked up and saw your hands tied to a pole in the middle of a large empty room. You try to move your feet but those are tied as well. 

"I like the way my sexy hair looks in your tattoo mon ami. Ohonhonhon~" 

"A mi tambien chica, I love the color of my eyes, Buenisimo! Fusososososo~"

"Und, gillbird looks awezome on mein hand. Kesesesese~" They were all commenting on the tattoo of the three of them that you had covering the majority of the small of your back, just above your shorts. 'Why did I ever have to get that tattoo' "Okay Frau, now zhat ve have seen zhe tattoo, jou have a ztory to tell uz." They all gathered around your face and undid your feet so you could sit up, but you didn't. "Uh, Frau, ztory time" 

"Nein" you replied

"Vhat? Nein? Vhy nein? Jou owe uz a ztory."

"I owe you bastards nothing!" You yelled at them, and face the ground. Prussia put his hand in your hair, making you squeal and purr like a cat.