The Fashion Show

“YOU GUYS DON’T KNOW WHAT CHOCOCORN IS???” you practically screamed at them, which sounded awfully cute in your kitty voice.

“Ve have never heard of zhat, vhat iz it?” Gil asked for the three of them.

“Its when you have microwave popcorn, then right after it comes out of the microwave, you take a chocolate bar and split it up, putting different chunks among the popcorn kernels. A sweet and salty treat.” You licked your lips and drooled at just the thought of it’s sweet and salty goodness. They saw the expression on your face and giggled. “Okay, onto another topic. Did you guys go all out and buy me little kitty outfits to wear?”

“Oui mon ami!”

“Wait really? I was just kidding” Francis scooped you up into his arms, and practically sprinted you upstairs, back to your own kitty room. He set you onto the floor and walked over to a kitty sized closet.

“Come here” he gestured to where he was sitting. You rolled your eyes but went over to the miniature closet anyway. “I chose all of these outfits myself, no?” He took out an outfit that looked exactly like the tank top and sweats that you were chased in. “Put them on” he begged and handed them to you. You stood on two legs and started to put on the outfit like you were still a human. You got it on and walked over to the mirror. You turned around, spun, and emjoyed what you saw in the mirror. You walked back to Francis, and smiled.

“Got anything else?” You smiled at him. His face lit up, and he grinned widely.

“Oui! You know I do mon ami!” you then started a fashion show that lasted a half an hour before the other two came in to check on you.

“Iz everything okay in here?” Gil asked and peeked his head into the room.

“Yeah! We’re good! Can you believe that Francis made ALL of these outfits?”

“Cuantos, how many?” he asked and stepped into the room.

“Fifty” Francis said proudly. Their jaws dropped at his statement.

“How did jou have time to make all of zhem?” Gil asked, flabbergasted, and then proceeded to sit on the floor.

“You guys know I’m a night owl, no? I do most things at night.”