Jack

Your pov**

"Hey guys!" I say looking at my camera.

I'm making a YouTube vid, for my millions of subscribers to see.

"Today, I am joined by Logan Paul, *you say as he jumps into the shot and you fall over* "FUCK!" I yell laughing

He started laughing too

"As you all know Logan is a good friend of mine, but you guys ALSO know, that me and Logan are very close with the why don't we boys, Jack, Daniel, Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn. Today, we are going to be pulling a type of prank, or an experiment on them, to see how they react. Basically, we will have a bunch of fake cameras set up around  the boys living room, and get them all in there. Logan and the boys will be hanging out, just like a normal day.
BUT, the catch is, we will be having another friend call Logan and say that he is a doctor from Los Angeles hospital, and they will be saying that while I was driving on my way to there house, a drunk driver swerved into my lane, hitting my car, and making me fly off of the side of the road, my car flipping multiple times and then somehow catching to fire. Then they'll say I was taken to the hospital through helicopter, and that I was currently in hospital, and that I didn't make it. After the boys react however they reacted, I will then walk into the room and see what happens from there." I say finally finishing the plan.

"Yeah what she said." Logan says and laughs

"Why I'm Doing this random ass prank? Logan. I'm jk, I'm doing it because I've always wanted to know how they would react, if I died! So, the next clips you will be seeing, will be in the whydontwe boys house, BYE!" I say again, turning off the camera

"Logan, I'm lowkey kinda worried. I mean you're the only person who knows that I like jack, and there's no fucking way I want to see him upset." I say kinda worried

"YN, I don't like seeing KONG upset, but he has that conjunction vitis ituz conjunctivitis shit, and I can't control that!" He says

"Shit, u right u right." I say laughing as he laughs too.

We leave my apartment and get to the boys house, luckily they aren't home but they gave me and Logan a house key, so we can get in easily and we set up all the cameras and everything, and they start recording.

Sooner or later, the boys finally come back home, and I go into another room, but I can still hear everything, and wait for the plan to start.

"Hey boys!" Logan says giving them all high fives as they all greet him back.

They all sit on the couch and talk for a while, before we have our friend call Logan.

They all ask about where I am, jack asks a couple of times, and Logan just tells them I'm on my way and that I should've been here a long time ago.

"So how has your guys new mus-*phone rings* oh one sec."  Logan says answering his phone and putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" Logan says

Phone: "Hello is this Logan Paul?"
Logan: yes this is him, who's this?"
The boys are all listening in by now.
Phone: Yes hello, this is Doctor Anderson of Los Angles medical center, and I've been told to inform you of something of a very large matter, we figured that since you are a huge friend of her, we should tell you, as we've already called her parents. Today YN LN (LN is last name) was driving on highway 405 as a drunk driver swerved into her lane, *boys all gasp* and hit her car. Her car ended up losing control and hit a couple of other cars before flying off the side of the highway and rolling down a large hill, and catching to fire. Many people had helped her get out of the car, and she was transported to hospital via helicopter. She had came into hospital with both legs broken, a sprained wrist, many huge cuts along her stomach and back, and third degree burns almost everywhere in her body. She had a slightly likely chance of surviving, before she had a seizure from the blood rushing to her brain, and I'm sorry to inform you, but she didn't make it. All workers in this hospital and sending prayers out to you and her family and friends, if you have any questions, please call this number. Have a good day Mr.Paul."

Logan ends the phone call and looks up at the boys, which, Daniel is in complete shock and not moving, corbyn is staring into space as if he can't process anything, Jonahs head is in his hands, and Zach is comforting jack, who is completely sobbing.

"I don't even know... what to say right now... I mean I never... I never even got to say bye." Logan says letting a few tears slip, and trying his hardest not to laugh.

Jack is sobbing hard and having just about  a panic attack and saying "She was, t-the lo-love of my-my life and I never eve-en go-g-got to say bye.."

At that point my heart shatters, half of happiness because he feels the same about me, and because I'm putting him through so much pain.

They all stay like that for about two minutes, and I decide, that's it's my time to shine.

I walk out of the room I was in, very quietly, and I go and rest my elbow on Jonahs head and casually say "hey guys, what's up?" While smiling

They all go "whhaaa??" Or "WHAT" and jack just gets up and runs around the couch to me, and gives me the biggest and tightest hug ever and he cries into my neck.

"Awwwhahaha, jack! Stop crying I'm not that Important!" I smile laughing a little bit and rubbing his back while still hugging him, and all he says is a quiet "please don't ever, ever leave me"

The boys all start Smiling and some are putting their hands on their chest.

Jack finally lets go and I run over to the hidden camera and grab it.

I face it towards the boys and say "y'all just got pranked by me and Logan, how does that feel?" I say laughing.

"HORRIBLE!" They all say

I give the camera to logan and I go and hug the rest of the boys, them all being happy that nothing happened to me.

"Wait, then who was the person on the phone??" Corbyn asked

" That was my friend mason, I had him call Logan as park of the prank" I say

"Oh btw, this means that I totally got jack saying that I was the love of his life on camera..." I say smiling.

Jack half smiles and slowly walks over to me with his head up a little bit and we hug again, me putting my arms over his shoulders, and he breathes in my scent

"I'm so glad you aren't dead" he says into my shoulder

"Me too" I laugh

He lets go and looks me straight in the eyes, for about ten seconds while smiling before all the guys say "JUST KISS ALREADY"

He turns around to look at them and when he turns back I push my lips onto his and smile into the kiss

He grabs my lower waist and continues to kiss me.

He ends up asking me out, and later that night I stay at their house, and edit and upload my video, then fall asleep cuddling jack.

AUTHORS NOTE IM SO SORRY THIS ENDED BADLY I GOT LAZY AT THE END