dont be a fool (smut)

-bit of a short one but hopefully still as good ! please comment some imagines, also thank you so fucking much for 60+ views!

it was a cold september evening, and the leaves fell off the old wintery trees. it's shawns favourite time of the month. you'd got in from work pretty late and you rushed straight over to shawns place.

you ring the doorbell

you hear footsteps on the other side of the door.

click

the door unlocks, shawns stands there grinning as he holds his arms out right in front of him. it's truly the best feeling.
"hey baby" he whispered in your ear
"i'm so glad i'm home," you said, " i've had such a stressful day"
he looked right into your eyes.
"i've got a surprise for you...close your eyes"
you did exactly as he asked.
he led you up the stairs with one hand over your eyes and the other around your waist.

"open you eyes..." he whispered once more, closer into your neck.

candles lit up the whole bath room, rose petals filled the tub.
"shawn thank you so much"
"you deserve it sweetie"

he started looking through the cupboard. "what are you doing," you laughed.
"does sex bomb sound good?" he said as he dropped the bath bomb into the bath.
you only had to look at him to start taking your clothes off.
he kissed around your neck and your lips talking when you weren't speaking.
you jumped into the hot steamy water, and shawn soon followed. you sat facing him, legs crossed.
"shawn," you whispered, " you are the sweetest pers-"
before you could finish he grabbed your neck and pulled him so close to his body. "are you ready" he asked.
there was no time for an answer. you wanted him so badly.

his dick slipped inside of you, and he moaned, pulling your hair. at first it was slow, he kissed you and looked into your eyes as he fucked you.
"shawnnn" you moaned.
he went faster, he couldnt catch his breath. the water moved all around you. spilling over all of the sides. until suddenly, he went limp and collapsed on top of you. you lay by his side for a while, catching your breath.

"do you want me to wash your hair for you?" he asked
"you're such a gentleman" you smiled back at him, " i love you so fucking. much."