Pulled over

Suga pov:

"I wanna drive"! She yelled.

"No"! I yelled back and pushed her hand off the wheel.

"Why not"? She asked.

Backstory:
I have been driving for the past hour and Y:N has been bothering me to drive. Does she really think I'm that crazy to let her drive!? I'm not letting her drive cuz her license is suspended and she hasn't payed off two tickets from parking in a handy cap and she always use that dumb phrase "I don't care if it says handy crap. I can park here if I want to. I don't even care if it says, "Y:N can't park her". Imma park here if I want to". Which is stupid!

Back to real story:

"Cuz I saud no"! I said squeezing the wheel from frustration.

"Please". She begged.

"I said no Y:N"!

Damn this girl won't stop!!!

"Oh I know why". She said which made no sense.

"Know what"?

"You won't let me drive cuz you don't trust me." she explained.

"You're damn right I won't let you drive me car"! I yelled.

"But this is what your missing Yoongi. We're married and most married relationships mostly have to do with trust. So let me drive". She bullshitted. (I don't even know that's a word).

"Oh that's funny cuz my Dad told me that the man is the head of the family and that explains whatever I say goes. So I'm still not letting you drive my car so that's gone and done". Haha I'm a genius.

"Fuck your Dad".

"Excuse me"? I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"You heard me". She chuckled.

"Fine then. If you think you cab drive then let's prove it". I said getting out the car and walking to the passenger seat. Then, she jumped into the driver's seat.

"Are you sure you know what to do"? I asked saking me life.

"Yeah". She said turning the key.

I started my life shaking as she starting the drive. But, so good so far.

"See Yoongi this is what you get for doubting me". She smirked.

"Oh don't worry baby I'm still am doubting me". I chuckled.

"What"!? She yelled and hit my arm.

As soon as that see starting loosing control if the wheel and started spinning in circles.

"AHHHHHH"! She screamed.

*5 minutes later*

"*sigh* are you okay?" she asked still in shock.

"That real question is my car okay"? I asked getting out the car.

When I got out there was big scratch on the side of car. I ran my hand through my hair in shock. I mean I'm not a car freak like I'm totally in love with my car or I'll put my car before others. But, I just got this car two days ago and Y:N already fucked it up!

This can't get any worse.

As I said that a cop pulled behing my car.

"Shit". I whispered.

"License please"? I gave him my license.

"You know why I'm here"? He asked.

"No. Maybe". I said sassyly (I'm just making words).

"I'm here because someone called and reported a uncontrolled care driving". He said.

"Really"? I said unemused.

"Hey who else is in the car"? He asked.

"My wife". I said.

He walked to the window and found Y:N finding.

"Excuse me ma'am do you have your license"? He asked.

"My license"? She asked.

Gosh this is what she does when she wants to hesitate something. Which stupid!

"Yes ma'am". He said.

"Ok here". She gave it to him.

"This license is expired". He tossed her license on the ground gerting mad.

"Where is your license"? He asked glaring at her.

"Ummm *DASH*"!

"HEY"! He yelled.

"Y:N COME BACK"! I yelled running after my car.

*CRASH*!!!!

Oh Shit! She just crashed my car.

She got off the car and ran and the other cop got off the car and ran after her.

"Ah"! She was pushed on the ground putting cuffs on her.

*skip time*

"I'm mad at you". I said.

"I'm sorry". She said acting innocently.

"Why did you do that"? I asked my mad.

"I'm sorry baby". She said making a puppy face.

Another backstory:
Y:N was taking to a helding cell for driving with MY car without a license and for insulting a cop and no I'm here talking to her with a pay phone looking through a window seeing her wearing a orange jump suit.

"No you're not". I said.

"So are you gonna bale me out"? She asked.

"Idk. Should I"?

"Look baby I feel bad for your new car. I do. But jail is the last place I want to be at." She having a tint eye in her eye.

"I'm not sure baby. I have this file that if you stay in jail you can pay off your car tickets". I explained.

"No no baby don-"

"But I'm not gonna do that". I irrupted her.

"They told me that I could get you out for 20 dollars". (Idk how prison break works so deal with it)

"Aww thank you baby". She winked.

"Don't worry about it sweet baby". I smiled.

"I love you". I said.

"I love you too baby". She said.

*2 months*

"Hey Y:N I got a call that we payed off your car ticket". I said joyfully.

"Oh really!? Ok Imma go for a drive by".

"NO"!!!!!!

Another's note: Thank you!!!!😂😂😂😜