Basketball

(A:N) Continuing my Suga scenario on my new account so let's go👉👉👉👉👉

Y:N pov: Holly shit! Do I have a stalker!? Oh my god!!! I'm soooo scared!! So I did what I had to do, "MOM"!!! I scrame and she came running to my room like Flash. "What happened"!? She said panicking. "I think I have a stalker"! I said with a scared tone in my voice. "That's what you called me in here for"? She said with a hand on her hip. "Don't you care"? I said not thinking she was being reasonable. "What makes you think you have a stalker"? She asked me as she walked over to me. "Look". I said holding up the piece of paper to her face and she took it out of my hand and read it. "Must be a prank". She said as she threw it in the trash. "In ten minutes I want you to come down stairs and eat dinner ok"? She said and walked out my room and closed my door. "Well, I be damned"! I said not knowing what the hell just happened. Then, I started to think of what she said, "must be a prank". Eh. Whatever must have been a prank or was it? (Why are things turning into a horror movie!?!?!😐😐😐😐😐) So I went down stairs to find my dad sitting at the table eating spaghetti. "(Y:N) come sit down and eat". She said pointing to the seat she put the spaghetti plate at. "Ok Mom". I said and sat the table. "So, your mom told me you have a stalker". He said. Damn! Can't my Mom keep something between me and her, ever!? "Well, yeah". I said as I picked up my fork and ate. "(Y:M:N) did you just hear that she has a stalker"? He told my mom. "I told her it was probably a prank and some kids are playing with her to make her scared or some shit". She explained to my dad and sat at the table with us. "How would you know that? I don't want my little girl knowing that she's has a stalker!" He argued with my Mom. "Ok! You need to stop being negative all the time and stop thinking that she's gonna be hurt or injured by someone and my girl that I gave birth to will not be under this pretend stalker god knows might be a prank and I didn't raise a non-defenseless, scared, wannabe bitch, ok"? She said pounding the table with her fist. "Hey I'm the man of this house and I could think of anything and can't stop me"! He still argued with Mom again and I am just in the middle if this nonsense. "Oh! Well, you can't call yourself a man knowing that a real man will name call himself that and a real man will show that he is a real man?" (who agrees!?) "That's not true". She disagreed with my Mom. "Oh I didn't say you have to believe but I want you to know this you are sleeping on the couch tonight". She said and ran upstairs. "Dad go talk to her". I said to him. "Ok I will and I love you my sweetheart". He said and made hus way to the stairs. "Love you too". I said and put my plate in the sink and washed it. Then, I heard a knock at the door.

"Bang bang"

(A:N) Sorry this part of this scenario sucked hell and I am worried about getting my followers back. And enough about that bye love all you beautiful people!!!!!😁😁😜😜😜