Act 1

Ever since I was born, my mother knew I was special. You see, in the world that I live in, we who are gifted are undoubtedly odd in nature compared to those who are not gifted. Those with gifts? feared and labelled as an entirely different race than human. They say that we have evolved further than we were ever originally supposed to. Of course they'd be terrified of us, we have the gifts of superhumans.

Well, yes, to put us in a category other than human we could be called "Superhuman"- Or, as the rest of my old school likes to say it, "Irregular's". Yup, Unlike how the government calls us, which they have to, normal everyday people call us with gifts Irregular. Yup, school, the place every student despises. For us Irregular's, we all have to take core classes such as Math, Social Studies, English, and Science with normies. Oh, "Normies" are what us Irregular's call those without gifts- aka; normal humans.

Yup, but there are classes that are also developed especially for us Irregular's. In my school there are.. hmmmm... about eight or nine that I've heard of. Of course there are others in this new school too, but I'm not sure exactly who they are. Anyways, as most stories would happen to start with, today is my first day at this School. This place is called.. uh, Ridgewood or something along those lines.

This place was huge to say the least. It was kind of awkward though, because as I made my way up the schools front courtyard everyone kept staring... why? Probably because of my Inhibitors. You see, us Irregular's have these government made special machines that are alike to a bracelet in shape and size. They limit our abilities, and make sure we can keep them in control... but, from what I speculate, it's just another way to keep the Irregular's down incase they plan to wipe us out or something villainous like that.

As you can probably tell, I seriously have an issue with our government. But, tis not my place to butt in, not right now anyways.

As I walk through the two front entryway doors I notice the group's in the huge hallways gathering together. First, the Jocks, then the Cheerleaders, skanky sluts hanging with the fuckboy's, the Nerds, the Pot Heads, and finally the Outcast group-.. Lol, of course, the Outcast group is the only group that actually has any person's with Inhibitors on them, so, of course I first walk over to them.

... Then I totally duck out half way there and turn, speeding away with my Anti-Social self. God damn it! I need friends. Oh, did I ever mention my name? It's Karma Saol. I guess Saol means 'Life' in Gaelic or something, which would match my heritage. You see, I'm Irish, Scottish, German, Cherokee, Dutch, and a couple of other things I can never remember... yup, I am a true and total Mutt. A jack of many races.

As I'm speeding away, I accidentally bump into some tan skinned kid. His original dark brown hair shone where the sides and back of his hair were shaved, his curly locks utop his hair must've been dyed a bright pink for sure, and his eyes were.. a pretty emerald green.

Oh, by the way, not only am I a minority in the sense that I'm an Irregular, but I'm also a Homosexual- also, even though I never really put it out there at all, I identify as a Demi-Boy... which is a person who feels mostly male, but somehow slightly another gender.... or, that's what Google said- also all the LGBTQ+ accounts I follow on Instagram.

Anyways, the boy turned around to look at me- I thought he was going to be taller, but he was just slightly shorter than me. He began to open his mouth to speak- me being the idiot I am watching his lips, which by the way were incredibly plump, he started to say..

"Uh.. could you at least ask me before pushing on me from behind- ER, crap, sorry I didn't mean for it to sound-"

Yup, I didn't let him finish before I became so pink in the face that it appeared I could of been choking. I ran off towards the staircase down the hallway, running up them and hopping a couple of stairs with each step. Hah.. haha.... always fun to be teased by a cute tan dude. Ahaha... damn. Now he'll know I'm weird.