Chapter One: Abduction

My P.O.V:

I walk down the roads off my high school campus and heading home. Wow... it's only a few days of high school done and it already feels like years! I let out a sigh as I continue walking with my black heeled boots click on the ground with my shadow going in front of me. I hear a sound follow behind me and I turn around to see all my friends racing to catch up to me. Cuphead, Mugman, Bendy, Boris, Angel Bendy, Mickey, Oswald, and finally Felix! I know it's kinda weird to be the only girl right now. But hey! It doesn't really bother me too much.

"Hey Janis! Where do ya think your going?" Cups asks me as he stops dead in front of me. I can feel his bangs hit my forehead. He's that close. Cups pulls back up a little and we make eye contact.

"Just heading home. I know for a fact my mom will probably chew me the hell out if I don't go home ASAP." I tell Cups, he smiles and ruffles my nearly black deep brown hair. I let out a small chuckle as I try to push Cups away. Angel Bendy walks up to me next and gives Cups a small glare. Why is he like that? He's like this now almost every time any other boy besides himself if near me. Angel Bendy sighs and fixes up my hair.

"You know, we would like to hang out with you. But we all understand if you can't or don't want to." Angel Bendy ensures me. I smile as I shift his hand away from my head. I see behind me every other of my guy friends glaring at Angel Bendy, except for Ozzy and Felix.

"Trust me, I would say 'hell yes'! If I could. But I can't, sorry guys. Maybe we can try again when the weekend comes!"

"That's only about two days! So I can say yes to that." Mugs says to me happily. I smile to him as Cups his brother quickly agrees with him.

"It's sounds like a plan! This weekend we get to all hang out with Janis!" Mickey chimes in as he holds onto the books in his arms tightly. A gust of wind blows as a single sheet of paper escapes his hands and flies away. Mickey gasps as he runs after the page, swooping around in the wind until it falls into my face. Mickey shrieks in shock as I peel the paper off my face and I blink a few times. I make out the paper and I see a portrait of myself on it. Holy fuck! This is so amazing! The paper is taken away as I turn to see Mickey with a blush across his face; "I-I'm so sorry Janis. And... I'm sorry for drawing you without your permission. I know it's not as great as your drawing..."

"Are you kidding me!? Mickey this is amazing! This is even better than mine! God I'm so fucking jelly man!" I both compliment and complain. I never thought that Mickey can be THIS good at drawing! So much for my drawing title.

"Anyways, we all better start heading back to our own houses. This day ain't gonna last forever." Bendy interrupts us and hops us all back on track. I take out my phone and I flip it on to check the time.... oh crap my mom's gonna call me if I don't get moving NOW. I shove my phone back into my backpack as I look back at all my friends.

"Bendy's right, I gotta go. See ya all tomorrow!" I chirp positively as I begin to walk away from everyone. I seriously need to get home now. Or else I'm either going to be chewed out or she'll leave me alone. I'd like the second choice please. I take out my phone again as I also take out of the same pocket my ear buds. I start to play music on YouTube as I stuff into my ears my earbuds. I start to hear my favorite song playing. It has a dark theme with a cheery tune to it. I begin to hum out some of the words.

"My legs are dangling off the edge, stomach full of pills didn't work again. Think I'll put a bullet in my head and I'm gone gone gone gone."

I know this is technically a suicide song. But... I can't help but hum this song! It's really good. As it keeps playing I continue to walk down the roads. I keep walking until I see in front of me my apartment. Home sweet home. I take out my house keys as I push one of the keys into the entrance lock. Twisting it one way then I pull open the door. Walking up the small stairs as I make it to the elevator. I push the up button and the elevator comes and I walk inside. It closes and corners me inside. I stop playing my music as it makes it to my floor. I get out and I turn to my left as I walk to my apartment room. I knock on the door and I hear the door unlock as I see my mom standing in front of me. She pulls me in then gives me a hug. I smile and hug back as I pull away to lock the door.