Chapter 12

*Time Skip to Next Morning*

Lyric POV

I flew down from my mini cloud house and landed in front of the Shack. Everyone was waiting for me, I was about to give a big hug to Bill and Dipper before we left. I was walking towards them until I stopped dead in my tracks, and turned around to see creatures staring dead at me. Everything went black until I went back to my hidden past memories.

Bill POV

Lyric turned around, to see the creatures of Gravity Falls looking dead at her. She got on her knees, she was frozen, her left eye was black and her right eye was white. Then a large screen popped up above her and her hidden story was being told. The creatures of Gravity Fall were whispering her name, watching her look at the sky.

Lyric's Flashback (Age 7)

I made a mistake, I told my mother no. I did not want to kill innocent people anymore, when I told mother this she was mad. I ran, she's been acting weird lately. I think she is possessed, she's been hurting me lately. I can't take this anymore, I need to escape from this Nightmare called home.

I kept running, trying to find a place to hide. I was weak but I had a little bit of strength to open a portal, I don't care where I end up...I just need to rest. I opened a portal and ran through it, once I was on the other side I closed it right before my mother could go through it. I was in a soundless forest, I laid down and drifted off to sleep not caring what the future might bring.

*Hours later/Sunrise*

I opened my eyes staring at the leaves above. I heard my stomach growl, so I got up and started to walk straight. I looked up to see red apples on a tree, I flew up and grabbed a couple and destroyed them. I then laid back down and stared at the trees again. I started to daydream about the doodles in my notebook, then it hit me like a rock. "WHY WON'T I BRING THEM TO LIFE SO I WON'T BE LONELY!" I looked at my hands and black a white flames appeared, I then placed my hands on the grassy ground and began to think about all the doodles I drew in my notebook. Unicorns, Big Giants, Water monsters, Multi-bears, Gnomes that barf RAINBOWS and so much more. Sooner or later I began to feel tired, then I fell back asleep.

*Next Morning*

I felt something soft, I hear the sound of water splashing. I opened my eyes to see I was laying on a Deer, I shot up. I looked around to see Water creatures like mermaids, lake monsters, and fishes swimming around in the lake. On land, I see Unicorns, Deer, Deer Humans, Gnomes and More. I heard a voice behind me, "I'm glad that you're awake, are you hungry?" I jumped a bit, the person who was talking to me was Midnight?! Midnight was my favorite doodle, he was a Deer Human with tan skin and black Deer fur and long green Hair, he was about my age. I nodded and walked towards him, he handed me a basket full of fruits and some water. Once I was done eating I played with the creatures I've created without a car in the world.

*Mini Time Skip*

I've been away from home for about a month, I've been hanging out with my friends and having fun, but it's time to leave. I've thought about it, and I should not abandon my kingdom. I need to face my mother head on and find a way to save her. Once I turn 18 I will rule the kingdom and pick up the mistakes that my family has put on the Kingdom. I gathered all the creatures and told them I have to go back home, I said my goodbyes and told them I'll be back when my kingdom is safe. I opened the portal back home, and looked back at my friends and smiled.

Once I walked through the portal I closed it and locked it so that my mother wouldn't destroy the forest. I walked to the throne room to face my mother, once she saw me her rage grew fast. She got up and slapped me, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" I didn't fall, I stood there silent holding back my tears. She was about to slap me again, but her hand didn't hit me. Sebastian Sr., my royal teacher, and a dear friend helped me and said, "Did you not read the letter I gave to you weeks ago, she was on a training mission I gave her." I spoke, "I thought you knew my mother." She looked dead at me, "That was my mistake, continue your training." She then walked out of the throne room, then everything went black.

Lyric's Flashback End

Lyric POV

I remember I got up and almost all of the creatures in the forest came out from the shadows. "W-why are they coming out", Ford said with shock in his voice. "You guys, it's been too long", I saw with tears falling from my eyes. I held out my arms and I was bombarded with hugs from my all my friends. Once they let me go I say Midnight, and I gave him a big hug. Midnight starts to laugh a bit, "Lyric you've grown so much, you have a Family and you're happy." I give him a warm smile, "I'm so sorry I forgot, it took longer than expected to fix my kingdom." I turned around to see everyone's faces in complete shock. "L-lyric did you create these c-creatures?", says Ford in disbelief. I gave him a soft smile and nodded, I walked over to Dipper and Bill and gave them a big hug. I then opened the portal, I looked at the creatures of the forest and gave them a warm smile. "I will be back here in 1 month, If you need anything call my name 3 times and I'll be here to help you." Music, Dj, and Daniel walked in the portal, "I am closer than you think, please protect the Forest and everyone who cares for it." I walked through the portal leaving the creatures whole, the Pines family stunned, and the Cipher family tickled.

Mission Complete, next dimension is......