Special Chapter: Students' Profile

Naisip ko lang na ipakilala pa lalo sa inyo ang mga kaklase ni Ike. Of course I will try to introduce them and give them exposure in the succeeding books. :)

TheAshtone

●●●

1. Abareñas, Jack Estacio
Age: 18
Birthday: March 12
Weirdness: Water
Description: He can manipulate water and turn them to ice.
Classification: Elemental Weirdo
Likes: Juno Ase, Shaved Ice, Ice cream, Reading about the lives of famous agents
Training: He's working on familiarizing himself with his Water Weirdness. He's also learning to create large-scale attacks using his ice.

Author's Comment: He's the coolest guy in the squad, no pun intended. Lol. He's a ray of sunshine due to his jolly and lively spirit. Nagiging competitive din siya sometimes especially kung pride na ang pinag-uusapan. Over-all, he's one of my favorite characters.

2. Achillerio, Alice Tanjero
Age: 17
Birthday: December 2
Weirdness: Metallic Ropes
Description: She has a total of 6 metallic ropes attached to her lower backbone.
Classification: Morph Weirdo
Likes: Swinging from tree to tree in her grandmother's place, Reading romantic stories, Fried octopus tentacles
Training: She's trying to increase the mobility and length of her ropes. Alice is also trying to find out how to avoid being paralyzed by electric attacks.

Author's Comment: Her weirdness at first should be Shadow Manipulation. 'Yung tipong kaya niyang manipulahin ang anino niya para gamitin sa pakikipaglaban. But naisip ko na mas bagay sa isang villain ang weirdness na 'yun kaya pinalitan ko. Haha. Lel. She's still pretty cool, tho.

3. Arellano, Tony Lopez
Age: 18
Birthday: April 22
Weirdness: Enhanced Senses
Description: The sensitivity of his five senses are higher than that of an average human being. He also has a special permit to carry a weapon. His weapon of choice is a bow and arrow. He can hit a target as far as 2 kilometers with his magically-reinforced arrows.
Classification: Morph Weirdo
Likes: Hiking, Camping, Vegetable dishes, Pets
Training: He's trying to increase the range of his vision, hearing, smell, and the sensitivity of his skin.

Author's Comment: I freaking LOVE his weirdness. Siya kasi 'yung tipong dual-purpose ang weirdness eh. Pwede siya sa combat and assist. I think I will give him more exposure para naman mabigyan ko ng justice ang astig niyang ability.

4. Ceres, Asha Veronica Yee
Age: 18
Birthday: May 2
Weirdness: Smoke Disintegration
Description: She can turn her body to smoke, allowing her to move around stealthily.
Classification: Transfiguration Weirdo
Likes: Foggy places, Hot baths, Hide and Seek
Training: She's learning to have greater mobility with her weirdness. She's also practicing with Cezka to improve her mobility in windy situations.

Author's Comment: She's a character who was created so as to trigger the weirdness of Ike. Haha. Last-minute addition si Asha sa klase nila. But she's basically invincible, tho.

May clarification din ako. Smoke is a higher form of Elemental Weirdness but Asha was classified as a Transfiguration Weirdo. The number one requirement kasi for you to be classified as an Elemental Weirdo eh 'you should be able to PRODUCE the element. Asha can only TRANSFORM to smoke but she cannot produce smoke. That's why Transfiguration Weirdo siya.