CHAPTER 17

Britts POV

it literally took us 2 hours to get down from the Ferris wheel but it was worth it I got to spend 2 hours with the love of my life.

after we were done Nash told me we were going bowling.

we were driving down the road and we stopped at a thrift store . I was confused on why we were here he grabbed 6 bowling balls.

"don't you think they will have some at the bowling alley? " i said

"uhm idk. " he said

so we were driving and we stopped at a random house . he told me to go put it on the lawn.

all if the bowling balls said something on it like clumsy , stupid , honest , mean and other stuff like that.

he told me to take the clumsy one.

I put it on the lawn and ran back to the car.

I asked " why did I just uhm do that?"

"we'll all the balls say something on them and we're giving them to people I knew when i lived here. and the bowling ball is there personality."

I thought it was kinda cute how he did this. even though some of them had bad stuff on them.

we finally got done and headed but to the hotel.

I jumped on his back and we went up the elevator.

he took me to his room. and we set and watched movies all night until I fell deeply to sleep on his stomach.

Nash POV

she was perfect and I loved her so much. she was my everything.