CHAPTER 15

Nash POV

"hey guys! there's a party tonight . you all wanna come?"

"yea!" cam and Britt said

Brits POV

so Nash asked us to go to a party I was confused why but I said yes.

so I started to get ready.

I got a cute crop top and some high waisted shorts. and curled my hair . it looked really cute. and I put some flip flops with it nothing special.

and then I waited till they were ready.

can looked so cute he had kahkis on and a cute polo shirt. and some sperrys and Nike socks. he was perfect.

so we left.

when we got there everyone was drinking but me I was staying sober.

Cameron got really drunk like really drunk.

Nash POV

so I was just minding my own business ya know talking to Britt because cam left her to drink.

and cam comes and punches me. right in the face. and it really hurt and my nose started bleeding . Cameron told britt to to with him. but i made her stay behind me .

that made him madder and he hit me more . Britt pulled me back and we left.

she took me to the hospital.

Brits POV

I had to take Nash to the hospital because he was super hurt and I just had to . I think I may leave cam.

he shouldn't have reacted like that at all. we were just talking nothing more nothing less .

I think he was jealous.

"oh hey Nash your awake!"

" yea what about it?" he said

"Nash don't treat me like this. I still like U and I sure know u still like me"

"so your with cam" he said

"but no I'm not. I broke up with him because of he acted . when he is kissing fans and stuff I don't get mad or jealous "

"ok." Nash said

is that really all he's gonna say . I'm tired of magcon boys :/

but anyway we left and went back to the hotel . I asked mahogany is I could stay in her room and she of course said yes!