tom holland

This imagine is brought to you by peterparkyourassonme from tumblr.

Long Distance

Part two.

· · ·

'(Y/n)? (Y/n)!' Tom rubbed his eyes and sighed. 'She hung up the phone, Tom' Harrison said. 'But why? I just wanted to talk to her! Harrison what should I do?'.

Tom and Harrison plopped down on the couch. 'Maybe you should let it go' Harrison said. 'What?' Tom sat up straight. 'you've been talking for quite a while, I know. Personally I would let go. Long distance is hard Tom. And be honest, you don't actually see yourself with her one day' Harrison lightly said, like it was nothing. 'Yes, Harrison! Yes I do'. Harrison looked up at Tom with an expression of shock. Tom nodded.

'What if.. we payed her a visit. I mean she's not gonna pick up her phone' Tom said with a nervous chuckle. 'You have her address?' Haz asked. 'Yeah, I sent her flowers for her birthday'.

'We're free for two weeks so we can go'. After Tom said he did want to be with you, Harrison's thoughts about the situation flipped. Of course he was gonna support his best friend no matter what.

'Let's do it!'

'Flowers.. I have to get her some flowers. Harrison is there a flower shop in the airport?' Tom was nervous as can be. He was excited, but very, very nervous. 'Tom calm down, I am sure we can.. see there's a flower shop' Harrison pointed towards the shop. 'Ah great' Tom sighed in relief as they walked to the shop.

'What about these?' Harrison proposed. 'Nope' Tom was looking for specific flowers, (your favorite flowers). 'What about these roses, every girl loves roses' Harrison laughed at his own comment. '(Y/n) doesn't like roses'. Harrison pulled a confused look before just rolling his eyes and letting it go. 'damn it, they don't have them' He growled in frustration.

'ma'am, 'ma'am! Do you have (your favorite flowers)?' He rushed over to the lady of the store. 'Yes, right over there' She pointed to the flowers behind Harrison. 'Thank you so much, ma'am'. He walked over to harrison who wasn't paying attention. 'Move' He pushed Harrison to the side. Harrison just laughed at Tom's ridiculous actions.

'These please'. Tom payed for the flowers and they headed of to the hotel.

'Good luck, mate' Harrison said as he sent Tom off in a cab to your apartment. 'Thanks, I'll see you in a bit'. They said goodbye and the taxi drove off. Tom played with his fingers all the way from the hotel to your front door. '223.. 224.. 225. 225, that's it' He mumbled under his breath. He straightened out his shit and jacket, adjusted the flowers in his hand and knocked on your door.

You opened the door. 'Hello-' You looked up to see Tom with a bouquet of flowers, the same ones he sent you on your birthday. 'Hi, (Y/n)'. 'T-Tom? What are you doing he-'. Tom dropped the flowers to the ground and grabbed your face. He looked straight into your eyes before he slammed his lips on yours.

You stopped breathing for a minute. He pulled away and you breathed out, but he did not give you any time to say anything. He pulled you in for a strong hug. You still had to realize he was in front of you. Tom. Your Tom was hugging you! He just kissed you for fucks sake!

'Don't you scare me like that, darling' He sighed and stroked your hair. You hugged him back. You just stood there for minutes, what seemed like hours before he pulled away. 'C-come in' you said still in shock. Tom picked up the flow

'(Y/n), I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should've told you. When people find out most of the time they want things from you. Not that I think you would be like that. And it's not like i would not have told later on. I was so nice, see what my fame did to us? This is what I was trying to avoid'. Tom had walked closer to you and took your hands in his while talking. 'It's alright, Tom. I forgive you. Now about..'.

'The kiss? Yes, uh ahah. How do I do this'. You stepped even closer to him and placed your hands on his chest. You both leaned in. Cute little pecks turned into a passionate kiss. One that you've been waiting for for so long. You were craving for each others touch. He disconnected your lips and looked up at you while catching his breath. 'People have been asking me why I care. And telling me I should just let you go, but I don't want to, (Y/n). Since a while I've been thinking about this, us. I see you in my future. This is crazy, but I love you and I really want to be with you'

'I want that too. But-' You bit your lip. 'No, (Y/n) please, no but's' Tom sighed. 'What will people think. You dating this ordinary girl you met online. Doesn't it sound ridiculous. I mean I see the Kardashians, how they get shitted on by everyone. I don't want that to happen to you'

'That will be alright, I promise. We don't have to bring it out of you want' Tom put a strand of hair behind your ear. 'I'm still not enough for you, Tom. I mean seriously, look at me. I'm just a college girl, no superstar..'

Tom kissed you to shut you up. 'You're everything I could ever wish for. I don't want anyone else. And yes, seriously look at you. You're gorgeous, smart, funny..'. 'I love you too' You said with a smile.

'I have two weeks here before I have to go back to Canada, I'm shooting a movie there'. You chuckled.

'How about.. I take you out to a nice dinner tonight and we go see a movie?' He asked and kissed your knuckles.

'Or what about I cook pasta and we stay in all night and we do the other tomorrow?' you said with a smirk. 'Sounds like a plan, love' He said and kissed your cheek.

'staying at (Y/n)'s. We made up, everything's good. Have a good night' -tom

'go get it, brother, goodnight' - harrison

· ·