~ 4 ~

"Logan, can we play a movie?" Zach asked, looking bored.

"Why don't we go see a movie?" Corbyn suggested.

"Just look up and see what movies are on Netflix." Logan said while on his phone.

"I know Moana is on Netflix. Have you guys seen it?" I asked them very excitedly.

All the guys said no.

"We got to go see it!" I said excitedly.

"Well, I guess we are watching Moana." Logan turned the movie on while I went to get the popcorn ready.

"Can one of you guys go into my room and grab my rose blanket please." I asked from the kitchen.

"I'll get it." Daniel said. I went back to the living room with the popcorn. Daniel came out of the room with my blanket. He handed it over to me.

"Thank you! Wait, you guys haven't seen my room yet? Of course besides Daniel now

"Thank you! Wait, you guys haven't seen my room yet? Of course besides Daniel now."

They all replied with 'No'

"Let me show you then," I put my blanket onto the couch and went into my bedroom. The guys followed right behind me. "what you guys think?" I asked.

"It's nice. Of course it's girly- OUCH! Daniel stop! I wasn't meant to be rude." He elbowed Daniel back then Zach crossed his arms across his chest.

"Girly is the word to describe this. I love it. The best part of the chair." I went to my chair and got into it.

"That's awesome! I use to have one when I was little

"That's awesome! I use to have one when I was little. I loved it." Jack said. I got out and let him sit in the chair. "I missed having a chair like this."

"Are you guys watching Moana or not?" Logan yelled from the living room.

"Yeah! We are coming out now." I went back to the living room. The guys following.

We all sat down enjoying. I was laying down with my legs in Jacks lap again. Logan was still giving me the I'm-A-Overprotective-Brother  look. He's know them better than me. I don't know why he is being so overprotective.  Like does he  not trust them with me? It's very annoying.