You Don't Need to Change - (Anxiety)

Virgil's P.o.V

Lately I've felt like my girlfriend (Y/n) has been spending more time with Princy then with me.

"Anxiety, you've seen more down than normal. What's the matter?" I looked up and saw Logan and Patton staring at me. I sighed and shrugged. "Come on Virgil. Tell us what's wrong. We want to help." Patton said. I sighed and nodded, saying I would explain why I've been down.

"This may sound kind of stupid, but lately, I've felt like (Y/n) has been spending a lot of time with Roman. More than she does with me anyways." I said not looking at either of them.

"Well Anxiety, statistically speaking, it would make more sense that (Y/n) hang out and like Roman more. I mean both are very creative, overall pretty nice, honestly, (Y/n) is kind of like the girl version of Roman. Just less, egotistical, and of course she's nicer to you." I looked at Logan with wide eyes. Great, so he's basically saying that my girlfriend should be dating Roman.

"Logan! Sure it may make more sense that she would be with Roman instead, but she loves Virgil. I will personally fight you for talking to my child like that." Patton said glaring at Logan. I sighed and shook my head. "No Patton, he's right. Why would she want to date someone dark an depressing like me. She should be dating someone like Roman."

"So what are you going to do. Break up with her? Because I'll tell you this, that will not end well for either of you." Logan said. I shook my head and shrugged. "I love her too much to just break up with her, but I do have an idea."

---Next Day---

(Y/n)'s P.o.V

I was walking up to Thomas' house to help Roman. You see lately he's been crushing on a Princess from his kingdom and I've been trying to help by coming up ways for him to ask her out. Though I do miss hanging out with Virgil, but today is the day Roman is asking this girl out, so hopefully later today I can hang out with him.

I got to the house and knocked on the door. After awhile I saw that Anxiety opened the door. But something was off. He was wearing all white. And he had barely any eye shadow under his eyes.

"Virg, are you okay? You're not wearing your normal black hoodie." He looked at me and smiled. "Of course I'm okay. I've never felt better. Hey why don't we hang out today. We haven't done that lately." He said. I looked down and sighed. I know I'm suppose to be helping Roman, but surely he can do the asking on his own. Besides I fell like Virgil needs my help right now.

"Sure, I'm suppose to be helping Roman with something, but I'm sure he can do it on his own. Besides, I miss hanging out with my little emo cinnamon roll."

I walked into the house and saw Virgil pump his fist into the air. Something about all of this seems off.

I sat on the couch while Virgil put on a movie. I, obviously expected it to be a horror movie of some sort, but he ended up putting on a Disney movie. Beauty and the Beast to be exact.

After watching the movie for a little bit I paused it and looked at him.

"Okay what's wrong Virgil. You're not acting like yourself today. You're acting a lot like, well Roman." You said. Virgil sighed and looked at you.

"It's just, you've been spending so much time with Roman lately, that I started to get jealous. Logan said theoretically it would make more sense for you to date someone like Roman because of your personality and everything, so I decided to act like him. And obviously it worked you actually hanged out with me today like this so Logan was right." I looked at him and shook my head.

"Okay 1) The reason why I've been hanging out with Roman lately is so that I could help him ask this girl that he likes out. 2) Logan was wrong. I like you not Roman. 3) Yes I decided to hang out with you today, but originally I was suppose to be helping Roman, however I thought something was wrong so I stayed because I wanted to help." I said looking at him. Virgil looked at me shocked.

"So you mean I don't have to change?" I shook my head and smiled. "No. I love you and your emo self." Virgil game me a small smiled and quickly changed back to his normal style.

"Thank you (Y/n). I love you."
"Love you too Virg."